Game of Thrones: Season 8, The Final Season (spoilers)

Tools    

The Adventure Starts Here!
[font=Century Gothic]Maybe the whole zombie movie scene where Arya eludes the walkers was the prelude to her sneaking up on the NK.
That's how I saw that, plus the scene not long before it where she's battling the undead up on the battlements, where Beric says, "Tell HER that!" They purposely give us ALL the clues we need to see it coming:

1. Arya being a badass killing undead while The Hound is paralyzed with fear;
2. Arya being all stealthy in the library, where only the sound of her dripping blood gives her away;
3. Melisandre reminding us of her prophecy, but switching the order of the eye colors so that "blue eyes" comes last;
2. Arya refocusing and recharging after hearing Melisandre, and then zooming off to who knows where.

It was there. We just didn't piece it together properly... because the producers and director purposely gave us long shots of Jon yelling "Bran!" to Dany before trying to fight his way to the godswood to protect/save Bran. They give us SO much Jon that we're certain he's going to be the one to kill the Night King. It's just enough time for us to have let Arya slip from our thoughts.

I've rewatched this a few times (on the second computer monitor while I'm working), and I'm finding that I really *like* the way they did this.

Now I want a scene in episode 4 where she gets the respect due to her for this amazing feat.

And maybe some reward money to fix those googly eyes or something. Right, @Sedai ?

A system of cells interlinked

And maybe some reward money to fix those googly eyes or something. Right, @Sedai ?

There is no hope!

You ready? You look ready.
Why all the discussion about how Arya managed to make it to the NK undetected? Hello! Everyone has been talking about how they couldn't see ****. But I will share the scene in which you can clearly see her sneaking past everyone. Plain as the nose on your face.

EDIT: I still think she is an annoying kid.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Can we keep this in perspective though? That's a movie, this is a TV show.
Well the difference between the 2 grows shorter with GOT pushing the boundaries of TV.

The Battle of Winterfell wouldn't be out of place as a movie of its own.

The Night King Scene is a perfect example of a person not minding there surroundings or not learning from the Viper and Mountain fight. Kill someone and get it over with quickly.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
The bigger issue is when an undefeatable army is sustained by one being alone, why that being would be ever exposed to danger. Hubris? I mean, if we are going down this road

And apparently the NK doesn't "exist in this form or name" in the books anyways, so he was just a prop...

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
The bigger issue is when an undefeatable army is sustained by one being alone, why that being would be ever exposed to danger. Hubris? I mean, if we are going down this road

And apparently the NK doesn't "exist in this form or name" in the books anyways, so he was just a prop...
He doesn't. The show embodied the dead with this one figure. I have no idea how Martin plans in move forward with the dead in the books.

Suspect's Reviews

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Well the difference between the 2 grows shorter with GOT pushing the boundaries of TV.

The Battle of Winterfell wouldn't be out of place as a movie of its own.
Sure it pushes the boundaries and looks very cinematic, but the fact still remains, it's a TV show.

I also wonder if we will learn since Girl Children Made The Night King if ist more the fact A Girl Could unmake and kill the night king. Its clear he wanted no part of Jon Snow which means he must believed he was the one to unmake or kill him but a clue told me its was likely a girl. It doesnt make her Azor Ahai. Just means who is to say Light Bringer is a person not a sword or all needs is Valyrian Steel blade or the dagger was made with something more magical. Prince Promised could still be Jon because westeros has been a mess for years and after the battles are over someone has to lead

So I wasn't exactly thrilled with the last episode. But I can forgive it if this theory is what they are headed for. This thing makes a lot of damn sense and is a worth wild read. It's Bran is actually the Lord of Light. It sort of recifies the NK being sort of a shallowly written villian. Give it a gander.

https://www.reddit.com/r/gameofthron...ght_theory_is/

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

I think Bran is gonna have another "magic" moment. Internet sez they kinda used e3 to wash their hands of magic.

Oh....and Nymeria and her wolfpack are gonna snack-up Cersei. Roll series credits

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Game of Thrones has taken a big dump on these big theories, the books might do something along Thore lines though.

The TV has ended all the magic, LOL, Melissandre, prophecies now. We appear to be left with a fight to control Westeros and a wrapping up. Could be wrong though, and that doesn't mean the ending isn't going to be great or throw us a few surprises.

I'm reserving judgement until it's over. Episode 3 gets better for me the more I think about it or watch it.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Not sure they've completely wrapped up magic. There are still two dragons left, after all, and the strange way they interact with their riders.

I did wonder in episode 3 if Jon would also be unburnt by fire like Dany was early in the series... but they never tested that theory...

Emilia Clarke Says The Last War In GoT Is Bigger Than Battle of Winterfell
At least she didn't said was going to be bigger then Helm's Deep. Guess she have some brain.
I guess that quotation, is not the size that matters, is how you use it is accurate in some situations.
All fights are about hype

I doubt it since episode 3 had the most money. Now That battle could have the most impactful deaths and the out come could heart breaking. While Episode 3 was to get rid of that whole White Walker story which first 3 episodes focused on and the last 3 episodes focused more about the Ending of all the characters people love from the series. Big Characters should finish the series and not all be killed off when have 3 episodes left. Game Of Thrones Is About The Game and The Iron Throne.

Or it's pitch black and no one can see anything.

I felt like it was easy for her to get past the White Walkers because they literally did nothing the entire episode.

I agree with @Austruck that they wanted quick reaction emotions from the audience. Something like this...

@TheUsualSuspect, thanks for this video. Nice to see the reactions. There is a young woman, front and center at the bar who appears to be wiping her eyes with a handkerchief. I wasn't sure if she was crying or what. After the "Big Kill" you clearly see her put her hands out in front of her and say, "What?" Don't know if she was satisfied or perplexed.
At the end of this video is a link to the reaction to Lyanna Mormont facing off against the giant, which is worth watching also and at the end you see the same young lady and I swear it looks like she's crying---her shoulders are shaking and she wipes her eyes, but she then puts her glasses back on and acts totally normal.

I know some people can't stand her but I like Leslie Jones, the actress/comedienne. I don't know if she's still on SNL or not but there have been some videos over the years where she and Seth Meyers get together and watch Thrones episodes. It's usually really funny. Well, there is a video now on YouTube with her watching Episode 3 apparently alone, and you don't see her at all, just her camera pointed towards her big screen TV, and you definitely hear her commenting on the video, and very boisterously at that! There is very coarse language but she is a hardcore Thrones fan and although I wouldn't be able to be in the same room with her if I were watching this for the first time (or maybe at all!), I laughed my butt off watching it afterwards. If you can put up with her, watch it. If not a fan, don't. Because of the extremely foul language I didn't post a link, but you can find it easily if you type in her name and the episode number. Then again, maybe it's the same thing as linking?

Jon Snow to Ramsey Bolton

"Will your men fight for you if you don't fight for them"

The big thing with the Night King was he needed to reraise his army and he clearly has a limited range for his powers

I said that as a joke of sorts about over-dissecting this stuff.

But... The NK seemed to avoid Jaegon , like he knew better...

If we are gonna analyze battle tactics and stuff that doesn't affect how a t.v. show needs to function, the NK would never join the fray. He would have a legion surround himself and the dragon he is riding and never expose himself when needing to raize the dead.

Maybe I misinterpreted the responses to my o.p.

Thats my take as well Denim that Night King seemed afraid of Jon or rather felt Jon was his only threat. It been so much a strange shocking thing if The Dagger failed but knight king throws her to the ground and she Draws Needle and Needled Killed him . Been more questions there since Needle is just a normal sword but it was a gift of love from a brother to his sister.