Game of Thrones: Season 8, The Final Season (spoilers)

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Thinking of Bran and how angry I am at him just warging (I guess I've been spelling it wrong?) filthy ravensessess.... and the conversation of him maybe being able to warg the ice dragon got me ah ponderin'. Could he warg into the undead Mountain? He did Hodor. I would say that the dead should have weaker minds than the living, no matter how many slices they're shorted of the pie. And he's not controlled by the Night King's voodoo, so there's really nothing up there acting as a Bran-branded firewall. I don't think?

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Thinking of Bran and how angry I am at him just warging (I guess I've been spelling it wrong?) filthy ravensessess.... and the conversation of him maybe being able to warg the ice dragon got me ah ponderin'. Could he warg into the undead Mountain? He did Hodor. I would say that the dead should have weaker minds than the living, no matter how many slices they're shorted of the pie. And he's not controlled by the Night King's voodoo, so there's really nothing up there acting as a Bran-branded firewall. I don't think?
If that's the case maybe he should have warged into the dead giant and help out his boys.

Suspect's Reviews

If that's the case maybe he should have warged into the dead giant and help out his boys.
Well, technically, that one was controlled by the NK. I know it's a stretch lol, but MAYBE! But yeah, he could have at least flown his ravens into something. I mean ducks take down continental jets!

This is hilarious. Game of Phones:

Hilarious! And might I say that Maisie Williams is totally a woman---look no further than the video @Austruck posted.

The Adventure Starts Here!
I love that Kimmel got so many of the actors to do this sketch. It was delightful! Rewatch it and look for the fun things each of them has at their desks. Raven Bran...Maisie's name on the wall, etc. So fun to look for the details!

Some funny stuff there, but either it's too late in the evening or I've just missed out on a few "in" references: What it mean when they call Jon Daenareys' "cake-smashing nephew?"

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Winterfell General Store

!!!All Dragonglass!!!

75% OFF

Some funny stuff there, but either it's too late in the evening or I've just missed out on a few "in" references: What it mean when they call Jon Daenareys' "cake-smashing nephew?"
I could be wrong but I immediately thought of this: he came into her "party" and smashed the cake -- probably the rudest thing to do if you show up at a birthday party or celebration.
It'd ruin the entire get-together. (Jon ruined Dany's party by telling her he's Aegon.)

Maybe it has something to do with the closeness in age?

"Cake-smashing" makes me think of the trend of giving a child a "smash cake" - their own personal little cake to demolish - on their first birthday.

I read it where cake is a synonym for naughty bits. And smashing, as something the cast of Jersey Shore would say. I mean, he's knockin' boots with his aunt, right? I just don't know where "cake" comes into play as I've not heard that specific slang if true.

You know, we're fan-theorizing GoT fan fiction? OMG THE META IS TOO DEEP!

Only problem is there is no potential other person jon snow could be with. Ygritte is long now dead. And really Jon doesnt go out of the way to hook up with women.

A system of cells interlinked
Only problem is there is no potential other person jon snow could be with. Ygritte is long now dead. And really Jon doesnt go out of the way to hook up with women.
There's always Ghost...

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Who is taking bets on "Kingslayer" being used next week.

After this tremendous amount of dust...snow...snow tidal wave...has settled, I am even more excited about these episodes.

Bran's story has to payoff.

Starya may have another twist or undiscovered significance.

There may still be another great battle...

Jon Aegon's arc over now that he faced his monster?

The NK being Cersei's mini-boss.

Where did that dragon land?

A system of cells interlinked
I thought this episode was pretty awesome, but I share some issues with the lighting in some scenes. Not the entire episode, but certainly some scenes.

Also, not seeing the Arya Ex Machina thing. Arya's entire story arc has been her morphing into a shadowy assassin. Deus ex Machina is more a device that just randomly comes out of nowhere to save the day or something. Arya's entire run has pretty much been to prep her for that one moment, even if she has been knocking people off as she went along.

Anyway, I still think episodes like Battle of the Bastards trump this one, but it was pretty damned good. I watched it twice, just to make sure!

For those of us also watching the other HBO series Westworld, this is a treat. A mashup of the opening themes of both series, with appropriate (and beautiful) graphics. It's gorgeous (music and images).