Survivor Cash Game Sign Up

Tools    

Should I host another game in the meantime? Maybe a Hollywood themed Big Brother?
I'd be down for that

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

@Yam12 @donniedarko @Daniel M

Could you guys help me out and say ur cool wit me playing. Ill strive to make the game fun

Should I host another game in the meantime? Maybe a Hollywood themed Big Brother?
I don't think I have ever done a Big Brother, sounds like fun

@Yam12 @donniedarko @Daniel M

Could you guys help me out and say ur cool wit me playing. Ill strive to make the game fun
I'm cool with it

@Velvet

You are welcome to play - no one has outright came to me saying anything about you not being allowed to play so I am going to move forward and add you to the list.

Please be aware of the following however:

Personal attacks are part of survivor, I have no problem with that - but personal attacks that threaten another's life or personal attacks that overflow into other threads will not be allowed. I mean I cannot stop anyone wanting to do so, but I will disqualify them from the game if it happens.

I am neither judging you nor am I saying you ever did anything wrong per say, but I have seen your angry posts in other threads that had nothing to do with the game - I just ask that you please keep all drama, if there is any (and there is always drama, it is part of why we play) within the Survivor game thread.

So welcome aboard.

is their another prize thing
LOL , sure

The last reward for being an early sign up is that you are allowed to play the game.

Thank you for sighing up early velvet - your reward is:

an unhidden immunity idol. Yep that's right you found it, the unhidden idol will be yours to use for the first 3 tribals. You can only use it once so use it wisely.

LOL , sure

The last reward for being an early sign up is that you are allowed to play the game.

Thank you for sighing up early velvet - your reward is:

an unhidden immunity idol. Yep that's right you found it, the unhidden idol will be yours to use for the first 3 tribals. You can only use it once so use it wisely.

thanks so much!! im gonna need it

for Raul

I really want to say im sorry. I completely misread the situation. I thought everybody was joking and wanted to join in but what resulted was a completely disgusting comment from me. The second I posted that I knew that it was terrible and im so sorry that you had to hear that. I completely understand if you don't want to accept this apology. My sincerest apologies.

There is one more early signup reward, with 2+ months left to start it is still early so don't whine.

So, the next person to sign up that has been a past winner or a past runner up or in my list of "add ons"
For each of the following past or new players that sign up I will add $25 to the winners pool.
@cricket

@TheUsualSuspect

@CosmicRunaway

@ Cici

@Dani8

@Yoda - hell for Yoda I will add $100

@ MissVicky -$50, yes minus 50

@ mark f +$50

@ Holden Pike +75

@LordSlayton +$500

gets something really special, dont let it pass you by.

Other than Miss Vicky, if you join you get something horrible.

I will , however, increase the prize amounts - IF:

IF there are 18 or more legitimate players I will add $100 to the winner's prize.

IF someone plays a Kurt Russel character ( all the way through) and places top 4 or better I will add $50 to the winner's prize.

IF Sexy Celebrity never once gets publicly yelled at or berated in the game thread then I will add $69 to the winner's prize.

IF no one quits for any reason I will add $25.

Alright, so I have been trying to entice people to play by offering more dollars, but it does not seem to be working that well.

Which I think is great - this is about the game not the prize.

So as of now nothing has changed.

Winner gets $250 and fan fav gets $50.

I think that is more than fair.

There may be a reward challenge or 2 that involves cash , but other than that I am not going to try and buy anyone's admittance.

I promise a great game with innovative challenges.

I hope you join .

Hello everyone. Since it has been so long (sorry) since this sign up was started I am asking those of you that already signed up to please verify you would still like to play. If you were slated to receive an early sign up award that will not change. I can start the game on either June 29th or July 6th. Please give feedback on which is best and I will go with whatever the majority is. If you have never played before and are interested please PM me or ask a previous player.

Thanks all.