Speed Survivor 1

Tools    

So the only ones that can vote at first tribal council elimination are Me, Sexy, Hit Girl, Nope, Scorcese, and Tat? Rauld, Godoggo, and Gatsby cant vote?
They have to vote in reward challenge not submit a bio/picture so technically they can still have until the 5;00 pm deadline. I will look over what I originally posted again but I think thats how I worded it.

The winner for best Bio/picture is

Dracula - Hit Girl

Come with me, away from your comfortable home...to a land beyond the great mountains.

'I have crossed oceans of time to find SPEED Survivor'

Allow me to introduce myself, for those of you who are unaware of my reputation. For it may be of the utmost importance to you in the very near future.

I am Prince Vlad of Walachia.
Member of the House of Draculesti.
I have become known also as Vlad Tepes. An appellation that is perhaps, well-earned.

I am...nothing.
Lifeless.
Soulless.
Dead to all the world.
I am the monster that breathing men would kill.
I am...Dracula.

I also did some moonlighting at a little place some of you may be familiar with...

Let the games begin!

_________

No one else got a vote and only those that voted get to vote in this tribal council.

I will PM the reward to Dracula, that bloodthirsty fool...

I will not reveal who voted, you know who you are.

I will be posting the winner of the immunity challenge necklace soon as well.

Ransom Note Challenge scores:

Cheshire Tat = 10 points

Dracula = 24

Mr Nope: = 11

Doc Tongsday = 10

Winner is Dracula

Congrats, you may not vote for the blood sucker in tribal tonight.

Those who voted in the first reward challenge please PM me your votes for tribal by 10:00 pm CST.

At that time or shortly thereafter I will post the results.

I will also post the other answers to he first challenge at some point soon.

Great Job Drac' and thanks to those that played.

Before anything I will like to thank...wait, I didn't won? D:.

No but seriously, I appreciate the efford you made to prepare this game and as a host. I'm sorry there is only 8 people and 4 of them don't feel in the mood to play. Congrats Hit G., I will be still behind you so you shouldn't rest too much just because you won . Jesus, 24 points!! At least I got as much as that clever gorilla

Sure,

those that voted in the bio/picture challenge are eligible to vote.

Hm. Law enforcement of the convenient kind, how truly metropolitan. Obviously Ill have to stir the waters and hope I dont step in a hole.

Oh Mister Ming, is there a clue to a hidden immunity idol about? A riddle? A picture in a haystack? Do they even have hidden immunity idols where you come from?

The votes are in

It is a three way tie:

So per the rules 3 people have been voted out.

there was

1 vote for

Bern - SC

1 vote for

Mr Nope

and 1 vote for

The Cat

Rough stuff but what do you want from Speed Survivor?

This game may just end faster than I expected.

Oh Mister Ming, is there a clue to a hidden immunity idol about? A riddle? A picture in a haystack? Do they even have hidden immunity idols where you come from?

Nope, dont have time for that earthly shizznit - but on Mongo...

The votes are in

It is a three way tie:

So per the rules 3 people have been voted out.

there was

1 vote for

Bern - SC

1 vote for

Mr Nope

and 1 vote for

The Cat

Rough stuff but what do you want from Speed Survivor?

This game may just end faster than I expected.

Oh yes, a catchy cantina tune. I especially like the part when he says "..and Im the best thats ever been. I'll take your bet, youre gonna regret cause I'm the best thats ever been." Till the next challenge.

Since youre from a far away and exotic land, let me ask you Mr Ming - how do I get this jelly stain off my collar?

Wait - what? I've been eliminated?

I know its crazy isn't it?

The active players get bitch slapped.

Ming loves participation and loyalty,

so I give you an impromptu "reincarnation challenge"

Those that have been voted out get one guess to name my favorite movie - the closest to number 1 gets to stay in the game (hint - it is not Flash Gordon). ( and yes it is a narcissistic challenge but I am MING after-all)