Movie scenes that make you laugh just by THINKING about them.

Tools    

Yes I am really really bored
Any Scene from pulp fiction

The entirety of Ghostbusters

"You fed a baby chili?" from Mr. Mom

Bing Crosby's cameo in My Favorite Brunette

Any of the scenes from Kingpin where Woody Harrelson is pretending to be Amish. Like when he meets the people at the doorstep with "Top o' the mornin' to ya' " or when he runs for the dinner bell when they are raising the barn lolz. Reminds me of his character on Cheers.

Corky Romano

Or Clerks 2

or Ace Ventura

Die Hard also

&feature=related

John C. Reiley is hilarious man.

&feature=related

^ thats how you do a spoof movie!

What About Bob? Don't Bother Me, I'm Local

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
One of the scenes that always cracks me up is the scene in Shaun of the Dead where he climbs the kid's slide in the backyard to peek over and see how many zombies there are and his reaction to the questions posed after he climbs back down.

The entire movie of Liar Liar and Ace Ventura 1 & 2.

Mr Bean movie is just amazing and so hilarious that i can't stop myself from laughing.

Is white trash beautiful
I just recently watched Annie Hall again and some of those scenes just make me laugh so hard i wanna pee. The lobster scene when they can't find the lobster and Woody just freaks right out is awesome,Diane Keaton is so funny in this film.

Capt. Jack Sparrow's goofy scenes. LOL

The mouse in Green Mile