Movie Trade-Off Game, V2.0

Tools    

I'll join but we'll need someone else as well to keep it even.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Interested if theres an open spot

That's exactly what I was hoping for, to make Lines watch Los Olvidados.
Is there no iniquity to which you wouldn't stoop, sir? I bet you'd even give watered-down penicillin to orphans.

Is there no iniquity to which you wouldn't stoop, sir? I bet you'd even give watered-down penicillin to orphans.
Let's say that if we do happen to be paired off I'll stay away from Bunuel if you make me watch Propsero's Books - a film I've wanted to see for a while but have kept putting off.

I still think you should give Los Olvidados a chance, it's not a typical Bunuel film.

I was just kidding, I wouldn't mind seeing Los Olvidados, Phantom of Liberty or Un Chien Andalou, though obviously it's always nice to be introduced to some completely new genre or Director.

I wouldn't have even thought of Prospero's Books since I don't think most people can find a decent copy but now if I get you I will.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
alright, list is updated. i took 7thson off the list for now because we have exactly 10 people (if it ended up being an odd number, i was gonna sit the round out to make it even).

i'll pair up the groups in a bit!

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
OK, groups are formed as follows (this is also posted on the original post for future reference).

Group 1
Iroquis
The Usual Suspect

Group 2
Wbadger
Fiscal

Group 3
ash_is_the_gal
genesis_pig

Group 4
DexterRiley
Harry Lime

Group 5
mark f
linespalsy

Hmm... have you made your Top 100 list yet?.. (EDIT: Never mind, found it.)

I will have to get to know you better to suggest something..

Also Harry Lime & Dexter team up is unfair.. Dexter will not hesitate to watch a Steven Seagal movie at all.. lol.

alright, list is updated. i took 7thson off the list for now because we have exactly 10 people (if it ended up being an odd number, i was gonna sit the round out to make it even).

i'll pair up the groups in a bit!
Thanks hun, sorry but I would not be able to be fair to others in this game atm, but you are right I will return when I can. At least I have more online time now, but that is usually when I am working.

I wouldn't have even thought of Prospero's Books since I don't think most people can find a decent copy but now if I get you I will.
Through the power of magic I can easily find this movie but that'll wait, I need to figure out what to make Dex watch. Maybe something by Bunuel...