Happy Birthday, Lord Slaytan

Tools    

The Adventure Starts Here!
Yoda, read my post above. Why didn't Slay show up on the list I got while searching for posts by him? (It turns to a drop-down of possible usernames that have "Lord" in the beginning ... none of which were him.)

Oh well...... At least he's still officially here. I was worried he'd deleted his account or something! BRIAN, we MISS you!

You know, I came in here to say happy birthday to Slay, but I'm not going to... nor am I going to say 'we miss you' because it's been said dozens of times by various MoFo members for the last few years... and, as far as I can tell, ignored by Slay... I don't even remember one shout from him in all that time... which is all it would have taken to let us know he was okay... maybe I'm just in a mean mood tonight... I don't know... but unless he actually shows back up for longer than a minute or two to check his messages, I don't see the point anymore...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Yoda, read my post above. Why didn't Slay show up on the list I got while searching for posts by him? (It turns to a drop-down of possible usernames that have "Lord" in the beginning ... none of which were him.)

Oh well...... At least he's still officially here. I was worried he'd deleted his account or something! BRIAN, we MISS you!
I don't know -- but if you actually hit the "Go" button to search, he shows up there.

A lot of these things use some kind of built-in activity minimum to maximize efficiency by default, I believe.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I never got why he left, did he ever say a reason?

Is it really that hard to log on and say hi every once in a while?

Happy Birthday Bro.

Suspect's Reviews

One of these days my men will find you and bring you back here.

I'm with Caitlyn -- it's time for tough love. I've sent you various PM's, updating on you on my life, giving you my phone number, and I've heard nothing back. Not in a few years, at least...

But I wish you a Happy Birthday all the same and will politely assume you're just busy and not ready to come back yet. I hope you're okay.

My life isn't written very well.
Love You Slay!!!

Happy Birthday! Drop us a line...please...

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
i understand that, Caitlyn. i'm sure he's just busy and i know how it is with this place; the longer you stay away, the harder it is to come back. it's an overwhelming feeling. i agree that he should at least come around and let us know how he is, but some find it easier to make a clean break. either way, i hope he is well, and i hope he knows he always has friends here, if anywhere.

Happy B'Day Bri, you were a major reason I decided to call this place home, wish you would come back. Either way , hope things are going well for you.