When Used Future Met Linespalsy...then went to Canada

Tools    

Yes it's true...a few months back I decided to let Linespalsy know that Kathy and I were planning a trip from the UK to New York City to see if he wanted to meet up. Sure enough Lines was good enough to travel in from New Jersey, and we spent a few hours chatting movies in a diner before hitting a Japanese bookstore - which thankfully had a decent (all be it overpriced) dvd section.

Calm yourselves ladies! we've both got girlfriends.

Sadly Mikadroid: Robokill Beneath Disco Club Layla was a little pricey at $30 (plus bloomin' tax!!!), but it was a real blast meeting a fellow MoFo (and all round nice guy) and you're sure welcome to drop in and see us anytime you hit the UK Lines. A shame we were only in town for a few days before flying out to Toronto later that evening - which is another story because the flight got cancelled and we ended up on a greyhound to Buffalo.

Anyway thanks Lines we had a great day meeting you. I'm sure you'll post a comment in here next time you're logged in.

Other things we did include...

Me before going in to see Machete at The Regal. Undoubtedly the closest I'll ever come to experiencing the grindhouse on 42nd Street.

Then on to Canada...

It's a myth about everyone leaving their doors open you know...

The obligatory Niagara Falls visit; a fantastic day.

Awww so glad you met up with lines he is a nice guy

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Should have let me known about the Falls, I would have been around.

My door is currently left open too.

Suspect's Reviews

Lines totally would rock the bow tie and suspenders.

Should have let me known about the Falls, I would have been around.
Well we'll be back in the Grimsby 50 Point area next year some time...

Incidentally I saw someone who looked a bit like you walking through Union Station in Toronto one morning while I was taking some snaps. I must have been hallucinating.

Ah, sorry to hear about your flight getting cancelled, was it due to high winds?

I was really glad we got to meet, it was so cool to hang out with UF and Kathy, everyone! Also that we lucked out with a several-hour break in the rain that day. we'll have to do it again next year. Jersey's nice too!

Likewise anyone else who's ever in the area, I want to meet more mofo's.

Yes it was the storm blowing up the east coast. luckily our hotel subway stop in Manhattan was Port Authority where the bus station is; so we just went straight back in from JFK and were lucky enough to catch the last greyhound out.

Hope the barbecue went well, and we'll definitely be in touch next time we're in the area.

We're also going to be in San Francisco next year, so if any of you west coast MoFo's are interested; we'd love to meet you.

Awesome stuff. Thanks for posting these.

Though I have to ask lines if he always dresses like that, or only on special occasions. I kinda hope it's always.

A system of cells interlinked
Wow! Cool stuff!