2013 MoFo Fantasy Football - The Regular Season

Tools    

Yeah, that was a really careless play by Gates. He was really close too. All needed was to cover up, like, at all! Some of these guys just don't believe anyone can knock the ball out of their hands, ya know?

Eddie Royal sighting.

I knew he caught a td earlier, but after seeing what you wrote I rechecked.

7 rec, 90 rec yrds, 3 rec tds. Yknow, I think I figured out my swing slot problem.

Dionnes having an atrocious day as Arian Foster, Deangelo Williams, and Tony Gonzalez got him a whopping 20.60 points with less than 2:30 left in each game. I got 20.40 with Gates & Gould. Peyton Manning though is capable of bringing any team from the brink.

I knew he caught a td earlier, but after seeing what you wrote I rechecked.

7 rec, 90 rec yrds, 3 rec tds. Yknow, I think I figured out my swing slot problem.

Dionnes having an atrocious day as Arian Foster, Deangelo Williams, and Tony Gonzalez got him a whopping 20.60 points with less than 2:30 left in each game. I got 20.40 with Gates & Gould. Peyton Manning though is capable of bringing any team from the brink.
Foster just scored a late TD and convereted the 2-point conversion, which roughly doubles his total to 15.

Still in decent shape despite Rice being a no show this week. Plus the Bills won in dramatic fashion, could be a good football week. Those don't happen much for us lowly Bills fans, all 12 of us.

Ugh. It looks like I'm somehow going to be 0-2. Just random guys getting hurt or randomly disappearing at the worst time, and playing other teams where lots of guys overperform and everyone contributes. Lame.

Eddie Royals starting next week in my swing or in my WR2 slot since Larry Fitzgeralds right hammy is strained.

Looks like Knowshon Moreno won the starting RB job in Denver.

How bout that Tampa Bay Defense!? 27 points in 2 weeks, nice! Ill still bench them vs New England next week though. That is unless Cincinatti falls apart tomorrow night vs Pittsburgh.

Ugh. It looks like I'm somehow going to be 0-2. Just random guys getting hurt or randomly disappearing at the worst time, and playing other teams where lots of guys overperform and everyone contributes. Lame.
Or an awesome team where everybody understandably perform awesome

66 yards and a TD, plus a few catches out of the backfield isn't crazy over performance for the obvious feature back.
Sure, not crazy. Nobody on your team went nuts (except Olsen). It was just one of those unusual weeks where everybody pitches in.

But clearly, it's more on my end, with guys just inexplicably no-showing (MJD, Cook) or getting hurt really early (Lacy). The Lacy one, in particular, was rough, because the Pack ended up scoring a ton, and he probably would've had a decent chunk of that. Also looks like the score I put up will end up having been enough to beat, like, 10 of the 13 other teams.

Just a lot of really badly timed stuff. Oh well. Frownie face. Second straight year I've loved my team but started slowly anyway.

I should add that a 49er turnover-for-a-score actually puts us about even, but that also involves them maybe not giving up any more points, so it's still pretty far-fetched. But I've been in the "need-a-defensive-TD-for-the-win-and-get-it" situation more than once, so who knows.

it of a weird day for both my teams - now it is Redman time

Yep. The Seahawks are shutting down Boldin Inc. I kinda was very afraid that would happen, and it is, he's catchless so far.

Cinci vs Redman it is!!! I got 6 points over Dionnes Peytons so it all comes down to monday night football. My Bengals D vs Isaac Redman. I am confident, but I do know there are alot of great defenses on teams in the NFL that just dont net fantasy points, so I have that much concern.

Bucs beat themselves. Again! 118 penalty yards, but we were still holding the Saints to one td!!! Freeman threw one right to Jackson in the endzone, and some jagoff offensive lineman committed a penalty so it was called back. The Bucs ar 0-2, those frickin Jets last week....I see incredible promise, know everyone will be on same page next year, but even though Ive been a Josh Freeman supporter, my faiths wavering. Just that everyone else on the team is executing incredibly. Except for the penalties.

A system of cells interlinked
Looks like I may pull it out this week!