Movies You Like w/ No Likable Characters?

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
It's hard to think of many, but if I had to pick one, it would be "The Incident" (1967). It's a great movie, too, a favorite of mine. It's a straight-forward thriller (Martin Sheen's first role, and possibly Beau Bridges), but it's also allegorical.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
Does Goodfellas count?

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I thought she was kind of an idiot in Goodfellas, and kind of careless, which she was suppose to be, but I suppose she was more likable than the mobsters.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I thought she was kind of an idiot in Goodfellas, and kind of careless, which she was suppose to be, but I suppose she was more likable than the mobsters.
lol... she flushed her life down the toilet.

Welcome to the human race...
Depending on how we define characters as likeable, the first two titles I thought of were The Hateful Eight and Glengarry Glen Ross. All the main characters in the former are straight-up horrible to one extent or another, whereas in the latter there are some charming performances and sympathetic characterisations but you'd be hard-pressed to call any of them genuinely likeable by the end (though this is at least as much to do with the nature of their business as it is to do with them as individuals).

Films based on Bret Easton Ellis novels. So American Psycho and Rules of Attraction.

Reservoir Dogs immediately comes to mind.

Pulp Fiction too for that matter.

Alien 3... excluding Ripley of course.

a television series though, but The Sopranos.

I think there are likable characters in Pulp Fiction
Such as?

a television series though, but The Sopranos.
There are likable characters in The Sopranos. You couldn’t meet a sweeter girl than Adriana, for example.

I think both Vincent and Jules are very likable. I think Butch Coolidge is likable. I also loved the drug dealer played by Eric Stolz (sorry the character name escapes me at the moment). Butch's girlfriend is a sweetheart too.

The truth is in here
Well, that's where we get into what we define as likeable. Is it enough that the characters have charming personalities, or do you draw a line when what they're doing is illegal, maybe even horrific?

I think this is what makes films so interesting. You're often asked to take a moral backseat and get the chance to look at someone as a whole, while with the news you only get to hear what the culprit has done and nothing more.

Natural Born Killers. I do like Tommy Lee Jones and Robert Downey Jr.'s characters but they ain't good people.
I'll second Robert Downey Jr in this movie...as a matter of fact, his character was the only one in the movie I did like.