The Good Nurse: How did it look for you visually?

Tools    

Hi everyone. I recently watched "The Good Nurse," which just premiered on Netflix. I have an LG OLED TV and watched it in Dolby Vision on my Apple TV. I found it to be among the worst looking movies that I have ever seen. I am wondering, did it look bad for everyone else as well? The main problem was that there seemed to be a lot of added texture/grain, so the picture was not smooth, it was at times out of focus and/or blurry, and far too dark. When I switched over to Maid, another Dolby Vision show on Netflix, it looked fine, and I didn't notice these problems. I'm wondering, why did it look so bad for me? And, in general, why does one show or film in Dolby Vision look good, while another in the exact same format will not look good while streaming? I've noticed this type of grainy appearance before, and what looks like a lower resolution that I would expect, but it's never been as bad as "The Good Nurse". Thanks for your feedback on this.

That would make sense, but no, it's a movie about a serial killer, and the nurse who brings him down.

That would make sense, but no, it's a movie about a serial killer, and the nurse who brings him down.
ohhh okay cause at first i thought it was a spin off until i saw ur comment just then, i will check out the trailer *

Hi everyone. I recently watched "The Good Nurse," which just premiered on Netflix. I have an LG OLED TV and watched it in Dolby Vision on my Apple TV. I found it to be among the worst looking movies that I have ever seen. I am wondering, did it look bad for everyone else as well? The main problem was that there seemed to be a lot of added texture/grain, so the picture was not smooth, it was at times out of focus and/or blurry, and far too dark. When I switched over to Maid, another Dolby Vision show on Netflix, it looked fine, and I didn't notice these problems. I'm wondering, why did it look so bad for me? And, in general, why does one show or film in Dolby Vision look good, while another in the exact same format will not look good while streaming? I've noticed this type of grainy appearance before, and what looks like a lower resolution that I would expect, but it's never been as bad as "The Good Nurse". Thanks for your feedback on this.
Haven’t gotten to it yet, but definitely thought the trailer photos were as you describe. Definitely caught my eye & I wondered why they looked so grainy.

Same for me on my iPad. Several of the scenes when she’s with him in her apartment were very grainy & fuzzy.