Perfect Casting

Tools    

There's only one guy who can nail Mark Everett's look with little effort, and that is Sam Rockwell

Next: Sam Kinison
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

This might just do nobody any good.
Alec Baldwin as Rock Hudson:
Sure, in the early 90’s.

I was thinking (primarily) stage actor Benjamin Walker.

For Carroll O'Connor, I had to look at other, and younger, images of him, and came upon this image:

Based on that image, I'd have to say that none other than Russell Crowe would be perfect to play him

Next: Jamal Khashoggi

I think Tarantino got it about as well as one could with Damian Lewis in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood...

But, for the sake of the game, how about Daniel Craig?

Edit: Jeremy Renner would be goo too. I just thought of that.

Also, I’ll only accept Michael Mann to direct that biopic.

Next: who will star in Rob Zombie’s Groucho Marx movie?

Hank Azaria could play an older Groucho.

Who could play Saunch's avatar, David Lynch?

Hank Azaria could play an older Groucho.

Who could play Saunch's avatar, David Lynch?

I want to say Martin Short for David Lynch - but I can't find a good current photo of Short with his white hair!

I don’t know who Skelton is but if I may put forth my suggestions for the last three...

Obama - Harry Lennix

Flynn - Guy Pearce

Dean - Timothée Chalament