Pet Peeves

Tools    

BANNED
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
People who can’t find their edit buttons and keep posting one post after another… (coughdjangocough)
Hmm... how does the edit button resolve this?

Originally Posted by Django
Hmm... how does the edit button resolve this?

If you forget to post something, you can use your edit button and add it on to your previous post… but I was teasing because everyone does it... even me...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

BANNED
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
If you forget to post something, you can use your edit button and add it on to your previous post… but I was teasing because everyone does it... even me...
Well, what I do is click on the reply button, which automatically quotes the selected post! They used to have an option where you could select multiple posts and click on a "Reply to selected" button to post your reply. But, sadly, that's gone now!

Originally Posted by Django
Well, what I do is click on the reply button, which automatically quotes the selected post! They used to have an option where you could select multiple posts and click on a "Reply to selected" button to post your reply. But, sadly, that's gone now!
Cait is right just click on edit, you don't need the other way now.

PS I have just done it as I forgot to add, glad you hate all Nazies

Pet Peeves:
1. Professors who don't erase everthing off the board

2. People who suck the saliva through their teeth

3. People who wait until the last minute to put their signal light on before they start turning. Even worse is when they don't signal at all.

On the other hand the Random Acts of Kindness I love:
1. People who return a smile

2. People who wave to let you into or out of traffic

3. People who will wait to hold the door open for you when you're coming in behind them

Originally Posted by sunshine
Pet Peeves:
1. Professors who don't erase everthing off the board

2. People who suck the saliva through their teeth

3. People who wait until the last minute to put their signal light on before they start turning. Even worse is when they don't signal at all.

On the other hand the Random Acts of Kindness I love:
1. People who return a smile

2. People who wave to let you into or out of traffic

3. People who will wait to hold the door open for you when you're coming in behind them
Tell me is something eluding you, Sunshine?
Is this not what you expected to see?
If you want to find out what's behind these cold eyes
You'll just have to claw your way through this disguise...

Put me in your pocket...
Claw your way? Toosie...you're going to scare her. Now give us a kiss.~~

Sunshine...
Toose is really one of the warmest people here.....and if you touch those cold eyes of his...I'll bet he'll grow even warmer.

Back on topic...Pet Peeves...

At the moment...
...Pop up ads that make my computer do funky things....and then crashes. >.<;;;

When my cat...

...wakes me up at 3 or 4 in the morning for attention...using various types of loud meows and knocking things off our dresser.

...rips up our carpet and continues to sound pathelic when we try to lock her out.

...sharpens her claws on my nice furnature.

>.<;;;

She’s just lucky she’s so darn cute.

There's more...but I'm too tired at the moment.

Originally Posted by Sir Toose
Tell me is something eluding you, Sunshine?
Is this not what you expected to see?
If you want to find out what's behind these cold eyes
You'll just have to claw your way through this disguise...

Sir Toose, I can't honestly say that I was expecting this sort of reply, but please do tell ...what's behind those cold eyes.

Back to the topic another pet peeve I have is the sound of someone chewing on ice.

My life isn't written very well.
Since I began working at a retail store, it's amazing how many pet peeves I have towards shoppers. Having been a shopper myself, I'm ashamed to admit I used to do the things I now despise.

People who cut in line and act like they deserve to be there.

People who don't already have their checks made out to where they just need fill in the amount, but instead wait until the last minute to fill everything in while the line is backed up.

People who go shopping, pick up an item, decide they don't want it, then just toss it any-old-where in the store.

Customers who see me wearing my bright green shirt with the company logo emblazened across my back, and my name tag above my left chest, and still ask me (usually as I'm in a hurry helping someone else), "Excuse me, do you work here?"

Managers and assistants who do not communicate with each other, causing employees to follow ones order, thereby excluding the other's and getting questioned by both as to why a task is not done.

Employees who whine about their jobs, when clearly every corporation is willing to make sacrafices against you when it comes to money.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Originally Posted by r3port3r66
People who don't already have their checks made out to where they just need fill in the amount, but instead wait until the last minute to fill everything in while the line is backed up.

And I always seem to get right behind them...

Put me in your pocket...
Pet Peeves...

• When I forget, misplace or lose things I shouldn’t.

• When my kids fight/bicker over silly things.

• Phone solicitors....... >.<;;;

• Motorcyclists who weave in and out of traffic at full speed. That kind of recklessness really gets to me.

• Getting stuck in traffic

• Cell phones! People who conduct their personal business in my ear on train or in other public areas. I can understand somethings, but really...what’s happened to privacy!

• Corporations who decide to lay people off at Christmas time...

• Intollerance and attitudes towards kids/people with disabilities.

and...

• When I accidently hit the reply button instead of the edit button and double post. >.<;;;

people who walk past you or run into you...& dont apologise or anything grrrrr....

people who dont listen to you..like ur talking about somthing..then you see ther eyes wonder & they just nod alooong grrrrrrrr...but havnt heard a word

getting lost....hehe did today...not a nice feeling

when teachers are late..all the time..then have a go at me for being late grrrrrr

people who smoke right in front of you when you are walking somewhere HATE HATE HATE IT

umm i have more...bur i'll post em late when i think of em

I must become Caligari..!
After over five hours of editing when my computer goes.......... Hey i might crash so that Reece looses every thing and he will be releaved that he saved but i will corrupt the file any way so he looses every thing and has to start from scratch
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

I See You When You're Sleeping
learning Hondo has only just seen Blade Runner, ah well I haven't seen Godfather 2 or 3 yet.

Originally Posted by MinionTV
learning Hondo has only just seen Blade Runner, ah well I haven't seen Godfather 2 or 3 yet.
LOL..... Well better late than never

Some more

Going to a video store and the clerk being younger than me, less knowlagable about film than me, But no matter how many video stores i apply they wont even take a second look at me even thought i have had two weeks full time experiance working at one (Non-Payed).

Seeing some d*ck head guy pretend he realy loves this girl and cares for her and then go off with his freinds and bad mouth her, AND THEN she cant even see what a cock she's dating

Smarmy deputy priceaple's abuse there power

Teacher Librarians who abuse what little power they have, and pull you off the chair as you swing on it.

Originally Posted by Hondo
...pull you off the chair as you swing on it.
It's Dangerous!

not being able to eat in class..when i am starving LOL!!!..soo unfair..it's not like a had a big mac or somthing hehehe

men staring at ur chest....as if it holds a magic gate way LOL

running to the bus stop...& missing not 1,2 but 3 god damn buses.....

Originally Posted by MinionTV
It's Dangerous!
Yes even more so when they tip you off balance and you fall over

Originally Posted by run_lola_run!
men staring at ur chest....as if it holds a magic gate way LOL
Hi there, don't forget to introduce yourself in the birthday thread and post a pic in mofo pic thread