The Annual MoFo Christmas Thread

Tools    

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
I was in Walgreens yesterday and they had their Halloween merchandise on sale. Across the aisle they were putting out all of the Christmas stuff. I just don't understand why people can't wait until Halloween is officially over.

And speaking of people not waiting until Halloween is over before they get going with Christmas, there is also this happening:
http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/christmas/schedule

24 hours a day everyday until January. Am I the only one who thinks it is somewhat odd that Hallmark starts their Christmas movies on Halloween? They did this same thing last year.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I was in Walgreens yesterday and they had their Halloween merchandise on sale. Across the aisle they were putting out all of the Christmas stuff. I just don't understand why people can't wait until Halloween is officially over.

And speaking of people not waiting until Halloween is over before they get going with Christmas, there is also this happening:
http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/christmas/schedule

24 hours a day everyday until January. Am I the only one who thinks it is somewhat odd that Hallmark starts their Christmas movies on Halloween? They did this same thing last year.

You have to remember that it's The Hallmark Channel. They want to get people into the Christmas spirit as soon as possible so they can start selling their ornaments.

You have to remember that it's The Hallmark Channel. They want to get people into the Christmas spirit as soon as possible so they can start selling their ornaments.
I don't know if they did it this year (I really can't remember at all), but they had a day (maybe it was an entire weekend) full of Christmas movies to lead up to the release of the ornaments last year.

There's some great Hallmark ornaments out there this year. I saw a PREDATOR Hallmark ornament.

That's nothing, I saw adverts on telly for Christmas 2015....

... "The new Christmas 2015 catalogue out now!!!" sort of stuff.
It was January 2nd 2015.

TRICK OR TREAT!!!!!!

Give me a rep - I said "Trick or Treat" - it's Halloween.

This is the Christmas thread.

You need to find the thread that celebrates the other Pagan festival.
The rules for my "Trick or Treat Rep" thing (it's a thread) state that you can holler "TRICK OR TREAT!!!!!" in ANY thread until November 1st and people have to rep you, as if you're going Trick or Treating and getting candy.

I'm fully aware that this is a Christmas thread, but today happens to be HALLOWEEN!!!!! That's reality, honey. Deal with it.

There's some great Hallmark ornaments out there this year. I saw a PREDATOR Hallmark ornament.

I like a couple of them. I thought these were the best this year.

I think this one is cute.

I really like this one, but $32.95 is a lot to spend on the ornament. I never spend that much on any single ornament.

To make mention of another thing that is happening far too soon, one of the malls has Santa Claus already. That is getting carried away.

Master of My Domain
Christmas is getting earlier and earlier each year. At this rate Santa will have to arrive in a swimsuit.

Christmas is getting earlier and earlier each year. At this rate Santa will have to arrive in a swimsuit.
That even happens in in S. Korea? Here in America Christmas stuff in the stores started before Halloween. Now that it's November, Xmas stuff is everywhere.

Heh! That Yoda Santa design I made... I refined it, and it's now being sold on Christmas Jumpers on Ebay.