Superficiality Thread

Tools    

And please don't make it all about arguments.

I am a superficial person who needs more superficial things and debates aren't superficial enough for me.

Please tell me some superficial stories, everyone. If I'm worth it superficially, that is.

Does anyone here ever superficially judge other members here based on their avatar?

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I would like to deck out my future basements with superficial memorabilia. I've never been a materialistic kind of guy, but I just love that idea.

Does anyone here ever superficially judge other members here based on their avatar?
Sometimes the ones that choose one available instead of making one. Other than that, no.

I would like to deck out my future basements with superficial memorabilia. I've never been a materialistic kind of guy, but I just love that idea.
It's alright to dream and want things, Raul!

Well, you know, Raul, that I think you never have great avatars. Even your current one bothers me.

But I know you well, so I don't mind it. But I wish you'd get a better one.

I'm not gonna care much about what I say in this thread because it's the superficial thread. I don't have to be wise and intelligent here.

Well, you know, Raul, that I think you never have great avatars. Even your current one bothers me.

But I know you well, so I don't mind it. But I wish you'd get a better one.
You should know very well by now that I suck at those things. I have a great profile banner though

Maybe if you're beautiful enough, someone will make a great avatar for you.

I like your new avatar, Deadite. I was very used to the old one, but this is refreshing.