Actors or Actresses you think are sexy...

Tools    

^Since when are any of those women not usually considered sexy? (Okay, not Sigourney, but the rest)
That's why he put "joking obviously". Though you posted at the same time, so you might not have seen that.

...but most people don't associate with the word "sexy"...off the top of my head:

Jim Carrey

Bebe Neuwirth

William Devane

Henry Czerny

Adam Sandler

Ty Burrell

Anthony Geary

Bill Hader

Kevin Corrigan
Adam Sandler is Sexy ?

To me, he is, but as the original post mentioned, these are actors that MOST people DON'T think are sexy...I'll add you to the list of people who don't understand what the thread is asking.

Another one who doesn't understand what the thread is asking.
Calm down lol, most people would respond from the title without reading the first post. Anyway i don't know if she's considered sexy but i've recently been watching Sons of Anarchy and there's something about Agent Stall

Ellen Page

I think she counts in this. A perfect combination of looks, personality, political/moral views, insightfulness, and the fact that she's gone camping and hunting. Did I mention she's Canadian?
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

I think Ellen Page is one hell of an actress and yes, she is not someone with whom I would associate the word "sexy", but I can't tell by what you posted whether or not you think she's sexy.