Official Public Negative Reputation Tracker

Tools    

i'd like to think you're making these just for me

Semper Fooey
Positive rep without neg rep is like watching The Waltons.

the negative rep is replaced with nothing, because 'words and stuff' can never be parallel to rep. in fact, you can't replace neg rep with words, because it can't be described. you can only describe neg rep as a negative reputation. reputation is a kind of object that is understood only in relation to the reputation system. since you've mutilated that system, the meaning of reputation has changed. it has changed into a banal and pointless thing.

I had a bunch of stuff written to counter Yoda but what's the point? For one I don't really care that much, I'm just bored - hence the semi-facetious quality of my last post here. Second, it's his site and trying to change his opinion is not something I want to invest time in because it would be a lesson in futility. It ain't gonna happen regardless.

I think I'll never use the rep system again as a form of silent protest. Instead I'll just post stuff like "Me too!" and "I totally agree!"
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

well, do what you want, but i will never, ever stop fighting. if i have an ounce of strength left in my body i will keep fighting.

Semper Fooey
Teeter g said he never got a negative rep. He certainly would have gotten an official one for that post.