Official Public Negative Reputation Tracker

Tools    

hate what is bad. love what is good.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Wow, what's goin' on here? On other forums I know you all would have been banned or at least warned for spamming and insulting.

that's why it's good to have institutionalized insults via negative rep. that's what the vulgarity of a thread like this demonstrates. a structural lack in the site itself. also that sounds like a post that desires to negative rep someone in here... and in the old system that would've already happened, which is the major irony.

Semper Fooey
Is all good fun.

Semper Fooey
wow, what's goin' on here? On other forums i know you all would have been banned or at least warned for spamming and insulting.
if everybody posting here was banned, it would be time to listen to the crickets.

the fact is... every neg rep post IS spam... that's why neg rep need representation in the post frame. to account for the inherent spam in our hearts.

there haven't even been insults though. just numbers.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I'm going to join your spamming spree then.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

it's not spam because it's relevant to everyone involved in the forum.

it really should be under site stuff.

it is spam insofar as the individual posts are short and will not have that much content, but many posts are like this that are in no way spam. the deciding factor is intent.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
there's no issue there. there's enough hate in here for everyone.

Wow, what's goin' on here? On other forums I know you all would have been banned or at least warned for spamming and insulting.
Heheh, this is nothing compared to the chaos of the +Rep game I started awhile back: http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26524

Closed unfortunately, but it's basically the opposite of this thread right here.

First Kristen needs to deal with Lars' nazi crap, and now Sexy's. No wonder she looks so flustered.

Closed unfortunately, but it's basically the opposite of this thread right here.
If it's the opposite of this thread, then this is thread should remain open, because open is the opposite of closed.

Also yeah that thread undermined the very notion of rep by giving it away without reason. This thread, through its machinations, shows true respect to the old rep system by showing how far MoFos are willing to go to re-ratify a global signifier of judgement. It is the very production of a meaning.

So yes, our threads are beautifully opposite.

Semper Fooey
How others use this thread I cannot say. But I do not give neg rep capriciously. It only goes to the deserved.

I'm starting to realize that this forum doesn't need neg reps.

Some members have a way of holding grudges for perceived slights; then making inane, *itchy comebacks days, or even weeks, later.

i'm starting to realize this thread doesn't need you.