Official Public Negative Reputation Tracker

Tools    

If you want to negative rep someone but can't because of the recent mutilation of the site, do it here.

Just link or quote the post you want to negative rep. You don't have to give a reason. You can just put a link. Each poster is allowed to incur -1 negative rep to a particular post.

This is also a thread to talk about and petition those in charge of the site to bring back the negative rep feature.

I await your negative rep.

if you want to negative rep someone but can't because of the recent mutilation of the site, do it here.

Just link the post you want to negative rep. You don't have to give a reason. You can just put a link. Each poster is allowed to incur -1 negative rep to a particular post.

This is also a thread to talk about and petition those in charge of the site to bring back the negative rep feature.

I await your negative rep.

Context

Yeah, who uses Kickstarter for raising money anyway huh?

He couldn't fund the film himself if it was his only option. He's not even a B-lister.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
http://www.movieforums.com/community...278#post900278

no plus rep. just use the site
Have you outlawed sarcasm on this thread?

Have you outlawed sarcasm on this thread?
why be sarcastic when you can just be hateful?

-1 for your image not appearing

Wow, so much repressed negativity all at once.

planet news just became the site shrink.

are you guys checking out the links and further neg repping them? wow i didn't even think about how this might turn into a bad post shaming thread.