Want a free MoFo Bumper Sticker? Of course you do

Tools    

OOh, Yoda I want a free bumper sticker!! Do you have pictures of some examples of what they look like? I'll slap that baby on my '96 Camry for the whole world to see.
You can see one in Mark's pictures just above, and PW posted some on his truck right here. If you like-a what you see-a, just PM me your address (and any preferences about slogans or style, if you have them) and I'll have it off right away.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Very cool, Mark! Thanks for tossing it up there.

What's the story with that mask, by the way?

Oh, and at least you got a nice, dramatic death.
That's a hand-carved-and-painted mask from Kenya which we picked up at the San Diego Wild Animal Park. I thought we needed something dramatic since the first few shots were so mellow.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Mine turned up this morning Thank-you Yoda mate Im looking forward to putting it up somewhere now. Will post pics as soon as I find the right place

The People's Republic of Clogher
Mine arrived today as well.

Once I get the car washed I'll show it off properly.

A system of cells interlinked
I still need to get a couple pics taken to post. It's been too hot to enter my office, in which resides a computer that I shall affix the sticker to very soon.

Just got these from LTIZZY, on behalf of herself and Sedai:

It's too dark to see, but that's the site's standard film reel logo where the "o" in "movieforums.com" would normally be.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo-0547.jpg
Views:	523
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	6787   Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo-0552.jpg
Views:	520
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	6788  

Is that Sedai in the middle picture on the right? If so, lolz.

I always pictured him as Bruce Willis 'cause his av, but reveal of The Real isn't too far off. A nicer, gentler Bruce Willis.

This is a fantastic idea, are you sending to UK? Might cost you a bit, so its understandable if your not, but if you are id love to represent the forum over this side of the pond.

Yup, I've sent a few across the pond. Seems to cost close to the same, if not the same. Canadia costs a bit more.

Anyway, I'd be glad to send you one; just PM me your address and I'll have it out right away.