ultimatum

Tools    

if will.15 doesn't post in this thread in the next 72 hr, i will deactivate my account and never come back.

yes, you heard correctly. i will leave the forums for good. just like that i will stop sharing my deep wisdom with all of you and you will be lost and alone in the world.

don't test me. i swear to GOD i will do ti

if will.15 doesn't post in this thread in the next 72 hr, i will deactivate my account and never come back.

yes, you heard correctly. i will leave the forums for good. just like that i will stop sharing my deep wisdom with all of you and you will be lost and alone in the world.

don't test me. i swear to GOD i will do ti
Did I die? Is this Movie Forums Heaven? First Will.15 disappears, now Planet News is saying he'll leave for good, too, because of that. I want my wings, dammit.

i know will won't let me down

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
My ultimatum is if you all don't watch Satantango until September 22 I'm going to do nothing. I swear, I'm going to do absolutely NOTHING!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

funny you bring that up. i was thinking of trying to watch it sometime soon because i have a week completely off before school starts again.

my big hurdle is that i don't have a lot of snacks around

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
You don't eat snacks while watching Satantango. You drink pallinka and don't forget to cover your windows by nailing some planks to them.

He swears to God that he will do "ti"

is this some kind of play on words that will allow you to cop out of your statement?
yeah

Did you get that snack issue all sorted out? Or, are you still leaving the forum?

funny you bring that up. i was thinking of trying to watch it sometime soon because i have a week completely off before school starts again.

my big hurdle is that i don't have a lot of snacks around
Hum....

Be sure to add PMMM the film version into your off week watchlist.