Movies were 2 people fall through the Ice. From 80s to 90s

Tools    

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto
I been trying to find that unforgettable movie that i been looking for since 2001. But without any clues and success. So im gonna try this anybody can throw movies episodes people Falling or Jumping into Icy water

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto
Actually tried this before but didn't find anything i was looking for.

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto
Was it an American movie? Were the characters male or female?
What i was looking for had both male. one kinda semi army looking kinda suit and other kinda white. It was english uk or us i cant tell

Skyfall, but no white
I see - movie not since 2001 but you've been looking since 2001. I'll keep my scene in case it helps jog someone else's memory.

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto
Skyfall is To new and is not it when i was searching for.

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto
No wasnt it have been told that movie before. Thanks for replies

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto
No seen that movie many times. but thanks for the replies and a good one. i may have thinking it was hallmark movie or MGM. idk what type a channel it was on when i saw or spotted it back in early 2000

Never Cry Wolf 1983 has a scene with a guy in a green parka breaking/falling into the ice. I can't find this scene online. There's another scene with an eskimo with a white coat.

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
White fang had a scene where the guy falls through ice.

One of the omen films has a scene like that as well.
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

A system of cells interlinked
The Dead Zone (1983)

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto
Thanks for the replies non of them are the movie i been looking for.

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto
The ice breaker scene is a common movie favorite, there could be hundreds.
keyword then? and thanks for replying

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto
Were the two men fighting? Just walking across the ice?
it was kinda as chase and the other one spotted the white dude in the water. and dragged him in.. like before i might Have watched the end of it. And my memory tells me but i dont know it may been a Hallmark or MGM. Nobody knows about this scene or thought it sounded familiar i been guessing was it a dream or something. i have heard and read multiple movies but non of it fitted my description