Western with hotel fire

Tools    

Hello! I am desperate to identify a movie. Pretty sure its a western. Main characters are on the desert or road and need food, water and shelter. They come across this 3 story building in the middle of nowhere. It's at the top of a hill. They go in seeking shelter and food. A well dressed man (played by a well known actor) comes down a staircase and turns them away because he is expecting other people for some event. They are very unhappy about this. Later that night they return, sneak in and take a large piece of meat and while there they set the place on fire. I have been trying to remember what film this is for months. I hope some kind person can help. thank you in advance.

Try this thread where another '645' was searching for similar but sadly never came back to respond to my suggestion.

Best i can remember its not that old. Thot it might have been from Django but scanned through and never saw that scene. I doubt the movie is older than 10 yrs. Cant be very many where they sneak back in to steal meat and set the place on fire. Its out in the middle of nowhere. Thanks for any help.