For a lot of years I thought that the scene I will describe later was from the old Robert Stack TV show called Strike Force 1981. Those are not available anywhere except one episode and some clips. But I saw a picture yesterday. Turns out the picture is from the Robert Stack TV show called Most Wanted 1976. Those have been posted on YouTube.

I found one of the scenes from the episode called slavers. A kidnapped woman is tied to a chair and blindfolded in a ship. They tell her she is going to be sold in Malaysia. But the ship never leaves the dock.

I was sure that there was another scene in that episode but it is not there. So it must be from another series about that time frame. The other scene is also from a show about kidnapping women for white slavery. They kidnap a blonde woman. But she is not a natural blonde that they wanted. So they discard her. I think they killed her but I am not positive. The scene I remember has her thrown out of a van on a back road. They set up a camera down the hill from the road to do a stunt shot. The stunt woman or dummy, crashes through some bushes and falls down the hill. In the scene just before, when she is thrown from the van, her hands are tied in front of her. When she falls down the hill, her hands are not tied anymore. Mistake. That is all I can remember but I thought sure it was from Strike Force. Looking through the episode descriptions, I see one that could match, called Revenge. But it does not sound correct and there is no place to find it.

I don't expect anyone to remember this or can find the series/episode but it is worth a try.