Black Swan

→ in
Tools    

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Watched Black Swan a couple nights ago and thought it was a great movie, the transformation at the end was amazing, I never thought I'd like a movie like this, but I watched it for Natalie Portman, I've really liked most of her movies and she didn't let me down.

Overrated but still quite good. I thought it was more style than substance, the symbolism was cliche, and it ultimately went nowhere. The supporting performances were excellent, especially Cassel. Portman, of course, was the unraveling center of this finely crafted psychological thriller/character study that draws you in for the duration even if it holds no real surprises or depth.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

You identified strongly with the crazy lady, perhaps?
Which one?

I did feel like I identified with Natalie Portman's character.

Finished here. It's been fun.
I think this film is a modern masterpiece to be completely honest. It's one of the best films the 21st century has shown us thus far.

I too think this is a modern great, i like how we go deeply into portman s character, and i like the way she falls in love with her instructor, and all the love triangles going on, the ending was nerve wreking

I agree that the film is slightly overrated...there are inconsistencies in the screenplay that nagged at me throughout...Portman was good, as always, though I think she's done better work.