Travel bucket lists, memories and more.

Tools    

from vijaynagar ( city of victory ) near hampi in southern india---seat of an ancient hindu empire . i visited in 2009 . photos taken by myself .

Oh yes, books. More of books. I love reading. I may not be able to check out those books you posted in the next year, because I have just bought a bunch from amazon secondhand-book store. But they sound interesting.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I follow some book pages on fb so I'll park any travel stories in here for us, El.

i like that picture from Vietnam. it looks like that two-rock gate closing up on boat from ... cant recall from where .

i like that picture from Vietnam. it looks like that two-rock gate closing up on boat from ... cant recall from where .
Yeh that's HAlong Bay. Stunning. I recommend it, Nesto. Beautiful people, except in the undercover market in HCMC. Gahhh the women physically hold onto your arm to mke you buy something. Strong lil things.

Yeh that's HAlong Bay. Stunning. I recommend it, Nesto. Beautiful people, except in the undercover market in HCMC. Gahhh the women physically hold onto your arm to mke you buy something. Strong lil things.
so long as it is somethin pretty i dont mind to buy I am so easy to bargain with. they usually feel it and following me everywhere

so long as it is somethin pretty i dont mind to buy I am so easy to bargain with. they usually feel it and following me everywhere
You should go. You'll probably end up broke because they love standing infront of western men and say 'You very handsome'. My husband loved it.

You should go. You'll probably end up broke because they love standing infront of western men and say 'You very handsome'. My husband loved it.
LOL .. sure .. who wouldn't .. I'm actually going to Tanzania this year. BTW i watched that Solace last night. Yeah, it was pleasant to watch. not great just fair and i love Hpkins in about anything

LOL .. sure .. who wouldn't .. I'm actually going to Tanzania this year. BTW i watched that Solace last night. Yeah, it was pleasant to watch. not great just fair and i love Hpkins in about anything

I loved Tanzania. Are you going to Zanzibar as well? So jealous.

Glad you liked Solace. I found that very entertaining, and a great twist.

I loved Tanzania. Are you going to Zanzibar as well? So jealous.

Glad you liked Solace. I found that very entertaining, and a great twist.
to tell you the truth i dont know much where we going. my friend's daughter got married there to an indlan guy and they have all the details. I think they gonna take us by surprise. Only thing i know for sure how much i gotta pay

to tell you the truth i dont know much where we going. my friend's daughter got married there to an indlan guy and they have all the details. I think they gonna take us by surprise. Only thing i know for sure how much i gotta pay
Waaaa safari. Cant wait to see your photos.

Zanzibar is just a ferry ride. Check your DFAT to see if you need yellow fever vax.

Am I the only weird kid here who follows high altitude mountaineering sites? Weather watch on the Himalaya

http://www.alanarnette.com/blog/2017...weather-watch/

God's own country---state of kerala . 2014 . photos taken by myself .

Kaufmann Lake Canadian Rockies. I want.