IMDB Assimilation

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Wait... you're NOT Canadian?
Are Canucks still building a wall to keep the Yanks out?

I'll always favor your ever-changing Superman ones, Odum. I can't help it--those are my favorites.
I think I have them all on photobucket....

for some reason people really loved the Godzilla one...

Happy weekend, dt. Are you working today?
And a happy weekend to you, Dani!
Nope, not working today. Just dropping in for a bit. Heading out in an hour for dinner with the wife and a bit of evening shopping.
She recently bought a prop-size Captain America shield and we're looking for those wall hooks that don't require nails. We're going to hang it on the wall. She's a major Captain America fan.
What's funny is that I'm a bigger Iron Man fan and those two recently dueled.
I want to eventually get an Iron Man prop for the wall and perhaps Thor's hammer. Odum's hammer and shield combo made me realize how great a combination the hammer and shield are.

Enjoy your night. Say Hi to Mrs Deat for me. What kind of restaurant?

I want to eventually get an Iron Man prop for the wall and perhaps Thor's hammer. Odum's hammer and shield combo made me realize how great a combination the hammer and shield are.
Trendsetting even to my brothers in the great white North!

I need to get a shelf for Mjolnir, once I replaced the small tv I had to remove all that shelving to make room for the big one and it has nowhere to sit now besides on top of a cabinet off to the side and it looks better right underneath the shield...

Wait... you're NOT Canadian?
Don't let on--but I'm not really Mario either. I'm a fraud.

I think I have them all on photobucket....

for some reason people really loved the Godzilla one...

HA! HA!

Don't let on--but I'm not really Mario either. I'm a fraud.
Ha! I bet you're just a financial refugee. Not the real deal at all. So disappointing. I don't think we can be friends any longer.

Enjoy your night. Say Hi to Mrs Deat for me. What kind of restaurant?
Thanks! I'll do that.

It's a steakhouse with buffet.

Trendsetting even to my brothers in the great white North!

I need to get a shelf for Mjolnir, once I replaced the small tv I had to remove all that shelving to make room for the big one and it has nowhere to sit now besides on top of a cabinet off to the side and it looks better right underneath the shield...
I won't deny it--I showed your prop pictures to my wife and that was part of what drove her to want a shield. See? Disney Marvel owes you something for advertising.

Ha! I bet you're just a financial refugee. Not the real deal at all. So disappointing. I don't think we can be friends any longer.
Yeah, and my real name isn't "Dteam" either...

Yeah, and my real name isn't "Dteam" either...
I must spill the beans...my real name isn't Dani either. And I'm not a quokka.

Anyway, I'm out now! Have a great weekend, guys.

I won't deny it--I showed your prop pictures to my wife and that was part of what drove her to want a shield. See? Disney Marvel owes you something for advertising.
They have a really nice metal shield on Amazon I'm going to upgrade to.. and a really nice Iron Man helmet I'm going to add to the display as well...

MC for the Great Underground Circus
I must spill the beans...my real name isn't Dani either. And I'm not a quokka.

No, there's nothing about your post that suggest a specific age, nor do I care. But the fact that you felt the need to fuss at me, because of my general & friendly inquiry about the age range of the new members, tells me, your sensitive about your age.

No I don't care what age you are, I'm approaching my mid 50s and I'm happy to talk to anyone regardless of their age. I just said as much a couple post ago. I've found people in my own age group have some of the same memories about growing up and old TV shows and such so it's interesting to know if a poster is a male or female, where they are from, what general age range they are, etc. Sorry you were offended by my general question relating to age ranges.
Oh something finally twigged so I checked my PMs. Seems you do care about age. I was wondering what your reaction to me simply answering your question was all about. Very interesting.

The IMDB discussions were OK, when looking for a fact. But the number of blatant and subtle trolls kept me distant. With IMDB it was "Get in, get info, get out."