MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2017 Signups

Tools    

Thanks for doing that Yoda. I already have three trade requests from Tongo so I will talk to you guys later.

You joke, but those are often as good, or better. Cuz of the whole thing where we don't just draft in one round. You get the 11th and 14th best players, instead of, say, the 1st and 24th.

Last year that meant Arenado and Bryant instead of Trout and Marte, BTW.

For next year, can you make a video of you pulling the names out of a hat for draft order? It's not that I don't trust you—I do—it's that I'd be into the (probably) awkward nature of it.

I actually did think about verifying this, even though I know nobody needs proof. That would be more fun. Yeah, good idea, I'll definitely do that with football and baseball going forward.

I still say we should all pitch in and get a trophy that whoever wins the league gets to hold onto. Someone new wins, they send the trophy to them, but all league winners names are on the plaque. Just like the old tv show The League.

I like the idea, but the trophy thing really requires that everyone be particularly close-knit and reliable, and we still have a bit of turnover, so I'm worried it would be over before it started. I think those work great if you have an especially dedicated, consistent year-to-year group of owners.

I did like the idea of springing for a simple trophy this year, though. Something fairly cheap, since I'm already buying the football one each year out of the goodness of my heart.

I like the idea, but the trophy thing really requires that everyone be particularly close-knit and reliable, and we still have a bit of turnover, so I'm worried it would be over before it started. I think those work great if you have an especially dedicated, consistent year-to-year group of owners.

I did like the idea of springing for a simple trophy this year, though. Something fairly cheap, since I'm already buying the football one each year out of the goodness of my heart.
Gah! Damn you and your good sense!

Tell you what, Im springing for the baseball trophy this year. Let this post be my contract to yall - TONGO HAS SPOKEN!!!

....I think itd give Nostro & rauld a little extra incentive knowing itd be my pocket that rewards them Lotsa luck boys

Gah! Damn you and your good sense!

Tell you what, Im springing for the baseball trophy this year. Let this post be my contract to yall - TONGO HAS SPOKEN!!!

....I think itd give Nostro & rauld a little extra incentive knowing itd be my pocket that rewards them Lotsa luck boys

I like really tall trophies. Lots of ornamentation.

wassssuuup boys!!! Good to be back!

Thought you already had an account? If you forgot the password, when you try to login it'll give you the option of resetting it.
i did, but i didnt even remember what email i used....does it matter?

hadnt used the site since last year, so had no clue what i used.....then by the time i remembered, i had started a new one

i actually didn't even remember my user name either, lol

A system of cells interlinked
I think it was just Lem...

I think it was just Lem...
yes, it was....you can actually see it in the post above. Its all good, i got this one and will just use this now. Either way, we will win Mike.