Your top 3 Video Games Of All Time

Tools    

That little cute one is Happiny... Which evolved into those awful, big things
There is a first gen pokemon that looks like that, which makes me angry at that haha. Can't remember the name though

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Pokemon Fire Red is freakin' amazing. I always pick Charmander.

I guess my top 3 would be:

1. Dayz Standalone
I've been wanting to play that.

Originally Posted by Zotis
2. Super Smash Bros. Melee
Yus. I put so many hours into that game.

Originally Posted by Zotis
3. Final Fantasy Tactics
I've been told War of the Lions is better.

War of the Lions has multiplayer, but the way they changed the language completely ruined the main storyline for me. Also they made some little annoying changes that I didn't like. For example you can't steal all the Genji gear from Elmdore. I also wasn't fond of the new classes, Onion Knight and Dark Knight.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Here's my top 5.

5. Super Mario World

4. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

3. Pokemon: Red

2. Jak & Daxter

1. Metal Gear Solid

Honourable Mentions: Call of Duty: Black Ops, Bio-Shock, Roller-Coaster Tycoon, Portal 2

Suspect's Reviews

War of the Lions has multiplayer, but the way they changed the language completely ruined the main storyline for me. Also they made some little annoying changes that I didn't like. For example you can't steal all the Genji gear from Elmdore. I also wasn't fond of the new classes, Onion Knight and Dark Knight.
Onion Knight has always been pretty novel. Was Dark Knight underdeveloped?

My personal favorites would probably have to beee...

1.) XCOM: Enemy Within

2.) Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX

aaannnddd...

3.) Halo: Reach

Counting multiplayer only, I've abandoned traditional military ranks and reached Legend status with 25205 kills in the bank. Traditional slayer matches are 4v4 up to 50 kills within 12 minutes meaning an average team player would earn 6.25 kills per match which are around 8 minutes long on average.

25205 kills / 6.25 kills per match = 4032.8 matches x 8 minutes = 32262.4 minutes / 60 minutes in an hour = 537+ hours

That beats out any other game I've played and that doesn't include Custom Games, Firefight, Arena, or Campaign (which counts my playtime in days).

Too many runner-ups to list.

Originally Posted by TONGO
Other Resident Evils are better,
I prefer Resident Evil: Revelations 2. Best controls by far of any Resi game I've played, and despite not liking horror in general, the controls are really what killed the games for me.

I never played thru any other Metal Gear besides this one, dont know if a better one ever came out since.
Yes, it's called Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.

I played thru this game 3 times, and took my time each time. Now there are 3 reasons this game may be one of if not THE greatest RPGs ever made...

1. Gameplay - The materia system they had for FF VII is head and shoulders better than any other battle schematic the franchise has used. The simplicity and soundness/balance on developing Materia mader the gameplay was very rewarding, and made your time in game be worth something.
I put forward Bravely Default's job system. It's not technically a Final Fantasy game except that it is.

2. Cool characters - Plainly put, Sephiroth may be the best video game villain of all time.
And Aerith may be the most insufferable video game love interest of all time.

Cloud is cool, his sword which is as big as him is cool,
Cloud is in no way cool which is why Advent Children is not listed in my Top Ten Favorites and this action figure is not sitting on my shelf 6 feet away.

3, The Music
No contest.

1. My favorite game of all time is Chrono Trigger which is funny cause I don't like jRPGs. I played it in 2013 for the first time and it managed to bring some kind of weird childhood nostalgia.
That happened to me too!

Then I sold it and after some indeterminable amount of time later I found myself looking for my copy of Chrono Trigger, and then realizing what I'd done I was horrified.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Resident Evil 2

Silent Hill 2

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis/Last Escape

Glad to see RE titles getting some love.

Please hold your applause till after the me.
10. Just Cause 3

9. Mass Effect 2

8. Tomb Raider 2 or Tomb Raider (2012)

7. Grand Theft Auto 5

6. Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

5. Super Smash Bros. Brawl

4. Super Mario World

3. Any Pokemon game

2. Fallout 3 or Fallout 4

1. Half Life 2

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Probably,

Elder Scrolls: Oblivion

Goldeneye N64 (or maybe Halo 1)

Rome: Total War

My honorable mentions would be Pokemon Red & Blue, Counter Strike, Dark Souls, Final Fantasy, The Legend of Zelda, Grand Theft Auto 3, Halo, Gran Turismo, Shogun Total War, Mount & Blade: Napoleonic Wars, Arcus Oddesy, TMNT 2, Perfect Dark, Lords of Chaos... Man, there's too many to list them all...