Your top 3 Video Games Of All Time

Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I actually conquered Mega Man 2 a few weeks back. Fantastic pick.

I hope u guys don't mind that I wait a few days until I have time to do proper write ups.

GTA 3 is my second favorite after Vice City, San Andreas would come third for me and I wasn't a fan of the 5th one either. Haven't played the 4th
The 4th is worse than the 5th IMO. Neither are actually bad i just don't enjoy playing them like i did (and still do) the PS2 ones. I also hate the "realistic" driving in 4 and 5 it is supposed to be a ridiculous sandbox game the impossible sharp turns were something really fun about them. Think that is the one thing i would say Saint's Row has over GTA.

I hope u guys don't mind that I wait a few days until I have time to do proper write ups.
I have a Mega Man collection with the first 8 on it and i don't think i've ever completed any of them. Not that they are too difficult or anything, i've just always thought they are pretty fun but not anything i'd spend time on.

I have a Mega Man collection with the first 8 on it and i don't think i've ever completed any of them. Not that they are too difficult or anything, i've just always thought they are pretty fun but not anything i'd spend time on.
What system is it on? I bought it on the GC but for some reason, they made B jump and A shoot. I havent played it since. I heard theres some special GC controller made to resemble the SNES controller. Maybe it will be normal on that controller as I heard the GC makes B jump for platformers on the old WII virtual console.

My gamings lifes a mess. I have all these games i barely touched. I have been slowly going through them all.
I haven't played a new game since Arkham Knight and the only one that interests me is Fallout 4.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
1. Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2
2. Star Wars Battlefront (thanks for reminding me, Naisy!)
3. Pokemon Diamond and Pearl (I spent months on these games as a kid )

Ive logged in hundreds of hours on Blood Bowl, Skyrim, Left 4 Dead 2, Borderlands, and others. My favorite 3 games I have to go back in time......to the Playstation 1

Resident Evil 1

Final Fantasy VII

Metal Gear Solid

My personal favorite Resident Evil game was Resident Evil 2.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Same for Resi 2 Gunslinger

CiCi, i'm a few years older than you so it was Gold and Silver for me but yeah i considered a Pokemon game too
I was going to say, seeing all of these new generations and editions coming out makes me feel old as well

But nah, My Empoleon and Blissey were absolute beasts

I was going to say, seeing all of these new generations and editions coming out makes me feel old as well

But nah, My Empoleon and Blissey were absolute beasts
Best starter Pokemon - Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur

Bulbasaur is my favourite ever pokemon, thing is just so cute

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Happiny is the cutest pokemon to me, I was gutted when it evolved into that hideous, obese blob
I have no idea what any of this means

That little cute one is Happiny... Which evolved into those awful, big things