Let's give the moderators a round of applause

Tools    

That's AMAZING!
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

You moderators deserve our thanks. Besides the spam, it can't be easy keeping so many of us opinionated people in civil discourse through this forum.

You moderators deserve our thanks. Besides the spam, it can't be easy keeping so many of us opinionated people in civil discourse through this forum.
Users, such as yourself, with educated viewpoints, broad life experience, well organized patterns of thought, well applied logic, as well as thoughtful and articulate posting make the pleasure most definitely ours.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Users, such as yourself, with educated viewpoints, broad life experience, well organized patterns of thought, well applied logic, as well as thoughtful and articulate posting make the pleasure most definitely ours.

Whereas users like me???

Just a thought - does the slowest overall spam-orizor get relegated from Mod Towers at the end of the season?

Whereas users like me???

Just a thought - does the slowest overall spam-orizor get relegated from Mod Towers at the end of the season?

The same level of respect of course, sir

I'm definitely not a spaminator, either I'm here at hours when they're not, or my wits aren't as sharp as the others (probably that). I believe that other than Spud and OG I've worn the mod badge the longest so Yoda must just have some sort of affinity for me being that I'm largely ineffectual at a goodly portion of my duties.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I've worn the mod badge the longest so Yoda must just have some sort of affinity for me being that I'm largely ineffectual at a goodly portion of my duties.
Now, I learned this when I was teaching: Sometimes the best way to work is to carry an air of authority without actually having to act on it very often. Other teachers used to send their unruly kids to me and my regular class had to stem tides of laughter as I was dressing down the scruffy little tyke from 6C, or whoever.

Normal service was resumed after he'd left, suitably chastened.

I'd imagine that The Lord Yod sees the same kind of charisma in you. Or something...

Aye. Toose is to spam what Mutually Assured Destruction is to nuclear arms.

Speaking of which: Mr. T (as we'll henceforth be calling him, I hope) zapped a spam thread in 5 minutes and 39 seconds this morning.

With an assist by...?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

D'oh; I didn't get the usual Reported Post email, so I didn't realize you'd pointed it out. Or do you mean by replying to it? Either way, my bad, and thanks for giving us a hand.

It was all Holden's, forget the assist. I just pushed the buttons

If he hadn't reported it likely you or Sed or Caity would have gotten it as I was working on a project and not paying attention.

It was all Holden's, forget the assist. I just pushed the buttons

'Twas a joint effort then...

and I'm glad it was you, I wasn't in the mood for spam this morning...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Just updated the lists again; Sedai put some new, quick times up, and now his Top Four are all under 5 minutes. And Sir Toose zapped a bunch over the last few weeks, so I added him to the post, too.

Cait got rid of several spam threads quite fast, but already had four times under 3 minutes (!), so her list stays the same.

Awesome work, guys.

cool...

We had a busy spammer over the weekend
Yeah there was this guy from some sort of review site I guess, (mostly just looked like he liked the way the word f*ck looked on his site) who had the luck to come on for almost 25 minutes before our Imperious Leader zapped him.

A system of cells interlinked
I have been off the grid for a few days, but should be back to my regular diligence starting today.

Regular diligence, indeed!

Okay, so, at 10:24 AM, I noticed a new member posting a thread. It was pretty clear to me it was going to be self-promotional, so I refreshed the page in the background while I was doing a few things. Sure enough, it's a "come visit my forum instead!" thread. I go to move it only to find out that...it's already been moved! Mike was on the scene.

New personal high for Sedai: 30 seconds. Well done, man. My head's still spinning.