1930s Hall of Fame Part 2

Tools    

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Was that your first nomination to be inducted into the Hall of Fame?
It is actually my second. The first was Amadeus in the Musical Artist HoF. Haven't gotten anything in the General HoFs as of yet.

You've gotten several, haven't you? Like around four or so, right?

It is actually my second. The first was Amadeus in the Musical Artist HoF. Haven't gotten anything in the General HoFs as of yet.

You've gotten several, haven't you? Like around four or so, right?
Oh yeah Amadeus, that was a good one.

Let's see, without looking I remember my noms that won were: Alien in Sci Fi-Horror HoF, East of Eden which tied with the Empire Strikes Back in a main HoF and The Umbrellas of Cherbourgh in the Foreign HoF, I was very excited about that one.

Cherbourgh was quite the pleasant surprise. Considering how most MoFos feel about musicals and yet it had a unique exception of appealing to everyone and so positively.

I should've added to my above post, that I've been in a zillion Hofs So it's not surprising that once in a blue moon I get lucky with a nomination winning. But mostly I'm surprised at how consistently my noms come in at the middle of the pack, not a complaint though as they all can't win.

I should've added to my above post, that I've been in a zillion Hofs So it's not surprising that once in a blue moon I get lucky with a nomination winning. But mostly I'm surprised at how consistently my noms come in at the middle of the pack, not a complaint though as they all can't win.
I've been all over the board. In the beginning on was in the upper section, then, for the longest time I was near the bottom or dead last, but on the majority, I'm like you, around the middle somewhere.