MoFo Fantasy Football 2019 - Sign-Ups!

Tools    

I guess they haven't set up the official pre-draft rankings yet, who do you all think will number one overall? I doubt it will be Gurley again because he's hurt.

I'd like to do it as late as possible. But i think i can make any day. So the 25th is fine.

A system of cells interlinked
It was my best guess as to what was likely to work. I'm open to tweaking it. August 25th work for everyone?
I should be good to go on that day!

Let me check my vacation schedule.....

umm yep anytime is good for me .

It was my best guess as to what was likely to work. I'm open to tweaking it. August 25th work for everyone?
I've no idea. My job schedule changes week too week the good thing though is at least I have a schedule . If I gotta work I'll just set my pre-draft rankings, and will make do.

Cool, I'll confirm this week but I think if Pete's coming back that'll be 12. Will see if 14 is possible, since that works really well schedule-wise.

Okay, checking with Adam and Josh, if they're both in we've got 14.

DRAFT IS AUGUST 25th, 4:30 PM EASTERN.

I'll tag everyone leading up to it, naturally.

On one hand, players talking openly about fantasy (like apologizing to their owners) is kinda funny/cool. It's also kinda weird. Not sure what I think about it overall.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Just a friendly heads up, they're building a powerhouse in New England.

Just a friendly heads up, Tommy is getting a loaded final contract and selling his house cause Daddy Bill is pushing him out.

Plyometrics my butt.

Okay, checking with Adam and Josh, if they're both in we've got 14.

DRAFT IS AUGUST 25th, 4:30 PM EASTERN.

I'll tag everyone leading up to it, naturally.
Wowey. I've done 10 and 12 never 14. Should be interesting. This is PPR right? Love PPR. Makes the games more interesting to me.

How do you guys determine draft order?

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

Half-PPR, find it makes for a really nice balance. A few other quirks of standard scoring you can check out on the league site.

Last few years I've just determined draft order randomly, usually a couple of weeks in advance so people can mock accordingly. Once we've got all the owners confirmed I'll do that. Probably by early next week.

Oh, and 14 works great because it lets us do a 13-week regular season where everyone plays everyone else exactly once, and we have 6 playoff teams with the top two seeds getting byes. Decent number of teams make playoffs but not half, real reward for being a top seed too. I really like the way it balances out.