What movies have stuck in your mind, movies that made you think about them repeatedly

Tools    

Here are some of mine:
Kubrick's films.
Harvey.
Ran.
Excalibur.
Dune.
Oldboy

And movies I consider bad that made me think (to try to understand them)
lost highway

The Entity

Scream

Class Of 1984

The Last American Virgin

Star Wars IV-VI

Hard Boiled

Pump Up The Volume

Salem's Lot

The Breakfast Club

Convoy

Hi, new here and love the movies!

Some that really stuck with me are:

Gone with the wind
Ben Hur
Gladiator

Anyone knows of any action classic let me know.

Thanks,
George

Saving Private Ryan
Gremlins
LOTR
The Unknown (Strange and weird silent Lon Chaney flick from 1925)
The Searchers

Matrix-Greatest movie ever

Recently watched "Take This Waltz". I had to rewatch it three more times just in case I missed any thing. Great movie.

Cabin in the Woods definitely for me.

Definitely Donnie Darko. I saw that movie a month ago and I can't spend 20 minutes without thinking about it.

It's a serial but still the best: The walking Dead

When I consider a movie either really good or really bad, it sticks in my mind so that I have a hard time not thinking about it.

I'll start with the good:

West Side Story

Here is the bad:

The Town: This movie, as badly-made, overhyped and overrated and crappy as I think it is, is one that sticks in my mind, because I've admittedly never seen a film that has engendered so much anger and resentment in me.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
I think about Synecdoche, New York almost daily, the last time I saw it was a year and a half ago.
Also, with both Margaret and Ozu's Late Spring, I got really saddened by them about 2 days after watching them. They came back full force and got me.

The most loathsome of all goblins
Tommy Wiseau's The Room is is a puzzle that I can't solve, and it bugs me day and night. What was going through this man's head, what sort of human being is he? Where the hell is he from?

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Why on Earth would a throwaway popcorn movie like Con Air occupy your thoughts for more than 3 seconds after the movie ended??

For me probably;

The Shining
Inception
Dawn of the Dead (1978)
Dead Mans Shoes
The Prestige