Plan B: My Top 100 Favorite Movies of All Time

→ in
Tools    

91. Goldfinger (1964)

"My dear girl, there are some things that just aren't done, such as drinking Dom Perignon '53 above the temperature of 38 degrees Fahrenheit. That's just as bad as listening to the Beatles without earmuffs!"

90. Ghostbusters (1984)

"Why worry? Each of us is wearing an unlicensed nuclear accelerator on his back."

89. The Fugitive (1993)

"Alright, listen up, people. Our fugitive has been on the run for 90 minutes. Average foot speed over uneven ground barring injuries is four miles per hour. That gives us a radius of six miles. What I want from each and every one of you is a hard-target search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, hen house, outhouse and doghouse in that area. Checkpoints go up at 15 miles. Your fugitive's name is Dr. Richard Kimble. Go get him."
Never really been into Bond films as a rule, but Goldfinger was superb...Ghostbusters and The Fugitive are both favorites as well...really enjoying this list so far.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Great list. I've been too busy to keep up with you, but I gave you + rep for these movies over the last few days:

The Departed (2006)
Before Sunset (2004)
Airplane! (1980)
The Wizard of Oz (1939)
The Terminator (1984)
Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)
Jaws (1975)
Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
It's a Wonderful Life (1946)
Back to the Future (1985)
Toy Story (1995)
Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (1980)
Casablanca (1942)
Before Sunrise (1995)
Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb (1964)
12 Angry Men (1957)