What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

There are those who call me...Tim.
Open Range: To see what the fuss was about. Very good film, and could reignite Costner's Career as a director.
X-Men 2: Loved the first film so I wanted to get this. Fun to watch but slower paced than X1.
Resident Evil: Again to see what the fuss wa about, and again a very good film. Loved the red dress, leather jacket and tall boots look

Just got the 5 Disc Godfather DVD Collection well worth it. I got it off eBay for $40.

Last movie I bought was American Splendor, because I was smart and waited for it to go to 6.99 previously viewed on dvd. Tough choice between renting some stupid movie or buying a great movie.

I have gone pretty lax on my dvd buying days, I was up to a point where I was buying 3-4 dvds a week, and my dvd collection grew to about 400 from 100 in a couple months. Now I dont really find anything I really care to own unless I find a new Criterion Collection DVD at a store.

American Splendor was pretty good. Get your Theater System yet Tolstoy? I rent my movies before i buy'em. If its good enough to buy i'll buy it. But before i use to buy 1 new release a week i had like 100 dvds. i sold the ones i didnt want on eBay got good prices now i have like 30 dvds. the last dvd i bought was the Godfather. The NExt One i want to buy is Dead Like me. I rented the some kind of dvd. well the only episode i saw was the exploit. it was funny. Thx to Jrs i would have never probably heard of it.

Just got Dead Like me Yesterday just finished watching it.... Its really funny... i probably never heard of it if it wasnt fro Jrs. Thx Jrs!

Funny Show season 2 is july 25 what channel??? can anyone fill me in?

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Eurotrip (unrated version): Because Michelle trachtenberg is HOT. oh, and it is a funny movie too. haha

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
Eurotrip (unrated version): Because Michelle trachtenberg is HOT. oh, and it is a funny movie too. haha
Yea that was a pretty funny Move "Error Error Error" i left my ass off. Anyways Monkey Punch if you go to photo Gallery and you see a picture of michelle trachtenberg flashing the cars screaming shes only 18 and stuff like that is that like in the deleted scenes cause i could'nt find that? when i rented it

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by Zzat
Yea that was a pretty funny Move "Error Error Error" i left my ass off. Anyways Monkey Punch if you go to photo Gallery and you see a picture of michelle trachtenberg flashing the cars screaming shes only 18 and stuff like that is that like in the deleted scenes cause i could'nt find that? when i rented it
Yeah, that's in the deleted scenes. Funny scene too.

"Why didn't they stop? These are QUALITY boobs..."

Originally Posted by MichaelMyers
i just got Dawn of the Dead because i have wanted to see it ever since i saw the remake. i was almost posative i would like it so i took the chance and the movie is awesome.

Boy, if I knew you I would have gladly given you mine. I bought it anticipating something great cause of all good reviews that surrounded it, that I couldn't believe my eyes when I finally watched it. I was so disappointed. The latest version however I quite enjoyed.

im usually a classic guy but i did enjoy the remake a little more. but the original did have a great blend of action,horror and comedy. it was a little more lighthearted than the remake. but i did enjoy both of them alot.

I've been saving my money up for a while to get like this list of DVD's I wanted it took me like 7 days to get them all but it will be worth it. So this should count as the last DVD's I got

Roger & Me
The Big One
The Awful Truth (Complete 1st,2nd, and 3rd seasons)
The Elephant Man (DAMN FRIEND DIDN'T BRING IT BACK)
Snacth
Sling Blade
Fight Club
Ed Wood
Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas
Pulp Fiction
Son In Law
Bio-Dome
Jury Duty
Encino Man
In The Army Now
Sleepy Hollow
Dead Man
Mulholland Drive
Peter Pan (Newest Version)
Nirvana Live! Tonight! Sold Out!

Well there we go!! I have alot to watch now!

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
Yeah, that's in the deleted scenes. Funny scene too.

"Why didn't they stop? These are QUALITY boobs..."
Which Deleted Scene??

In Tyler We Trust
Originally Posted by The_Elephant_Man
I've been saving my money up for a while to get like this list of DVD's I wanted it took me like 7 days to get them all but it will be worth it. So this should count as the last DVD's I got

Roger & Me
The Big One
The Awful Truth (Complete 1st,2nd, and 3rd seasons)
The Elephant Man (DAMN FRIEND DIDN'T BRING IT BACK)
Snacth
Sling Blade
Fight Club
Ed Wood
Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas
Pulp Fiction
Son In Law
Bio-Dome
Jury Duty
Encino Man
In The Army Now
Sleepy Hollow
Dead Man
Mulholland Drive
Peter Pan (Newest Version)
Nirvana Live! Tonight! Sold Out!

Well there we go!! I have alot to watch now!
You Got Ed Wood Special Edition DVD?? LOL for how much?

and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is that a one disc version?? the one you got??

Elephant your broke now...Try me i own my sister $69 for some dvds i brought in advance.... i wont be getting any new ones for awhile

Oh yea and by the way Elephant Man you spelled Snatch. wrong.

I ate all your bees.
Originally Posted by Rustygirl
tHIS may sound really cheesy, but I bought Mona Lisa Smile, becasue it was such a touching movie

Your right it does sound cheesy :P Just kidding, we are all entitled to our own opinions I'm not a huge fan of Julia Roberts

I bought 'The Mask of Zorro' cause it was cheap

The Ed Wood dvd I managed to get off of ebay for the low low price of 25 dollars. No one was bidding and time was closing so I tried and got it.

In Tyler We Trust
I got 3 for $60 and sold 2 for 60 each damn 25 is pretty cheap

What About Bob?- It's a HILARIOUS movie and it was only $8.00 at Best Buy!
&
Pulp Fiction- Awesome, defining movie of the 90's.

Confessions of a Dangerous Mind, for $5.00.

Why? 'Cause it's Confessions of a Dangerous Mind. And it's 5 bucks.