Crashed Plane?

Tools    

I was outside the other day waiting on one of my friends to come outside so we could go somewhere, when all of a sudden I heard a plane noise. I looked up and saw a plane. I have experience with piloting, aircraft, and planes so I am sure this was a plane. But there was one problem, it seemed to be on fire. And it was going at a very fast pace towards the ground. I ran inside and got my binoculars, and it was gone within 10 seconds, because they were right in front of me when I went inside. This is weird. I have heard nothing of a plane crash. Unless it was UFO

But nothing I know of can go that fast. Any thoughts?

You say you know it was a plane, but later that a regular plane could not go that fast. So maybe it was a Darwinian strapping a rocket engine to a cessna?

It was Al Queda....

No no no it was Ironman!

Take Care
RR