Scary Movie 5

Tools    

I disagree.They funny the moment you watch them,because it's not a comedy it's a parody the whole reference thing makes you laugh but only till the movie is over and then you forget everything.Plus parody movies shouldn't be watched alone you always have to invite friends over then it's even funnier.I remember watching the First Scary Movie in the cinema and the second one I watched it with a friend of mine twice-when it ended we rewind it and watched it again don't know why but we laughed again as if it was our first viewing

it's not a comedy it's a parody
No. That is wrong. Parody is a form of comedy. To be a parody, a work has to be a comedy. These movies are indeed comedies- terrible ones; godawful shallow parodies hardly worthy of the name. Some of these have featured "parodies" of movies that hadn't even been released yet. The sad thing is that by all reports the "parody" of these yet unseen movies was no worse than any of the others.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im not a fan of stupid movies that basically have poop jokes the intire film. When I was younger I did laugh at afew things in the first 2 films in the series but now they are so bad. I avoid these at all costs.