Bad Boys III

Tools    

Will Smith is rumored to return in Bad Boys III. Michael Bay on several interviews, has stated that he is open to the idea. He has also said that it is most likely to happen.

That's not all. Instead of Martin Lawrence returning, Bay wants Lawrence to retire in a third film if one comes up. He thinks that 50 Cent would be the best candidate for a "noob" in the police force for Smith to train.

http://www.movieweb.com/news/NE3nK575xkXu65
and
http://www.movieweb.com/news/NEKvsLMTx00gNT

North American Scum!
Informations seems kind of scant at this point but I would love to see a third installment. I know lots of critics think their junk but I just liked it for pure entertainment value. I loved the humour (although I'm sure many don't) and the action scenes were very well done.

That being said if Lawrence leaves it's going to be a mistake I think. 50 doesn't seem nearly as funny as Smith or Lawrence. And these movies were all about the Lawrence/Smith connection.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I would love it if there was a 3rd film, I am a huge fan of both films.

Getting rid of Lawrence is a massive No No IMO, and getting 50cent WTF? Smith and Lawrence have a fantastic chemistry and to lose it would be a massive shame!

This is not a true story and never would happens. I don't know what is worst, Fans believe this stupid story or Will Smith would agree to do movie with 50 Cent?

Did the world go crazy? I know people out there do enjoy the bad boys movies because they rake in tons of cash. but I thought by now people had the sense to realize 50 cents has no talent. Never once have I thought ahh 50 cent would be perfect for that job, except maybe gas station attendant.

I am half agony, half hope.
Who watched the first two? Do we really need another? That was rhetorical, btw.

Johann von Goethe

Did the world go crazy? I know people out there do enjoy the bad boys movies because they rake in tons of cash. but I thought by now people had the sense to realize 50 cents has no talent. Never once have I thought ahh 50 cent would be perfect for that job, except maybe gas station attendant.
I think 50 Cent would be wonderful as a cop. But all of his other movies would fall apart.

OMG, what is wrong with Hollywood? Heck!!, while there at it, why don't they just make a 3rd Men in Black film and have it star Will Smith taking Tommy Lee Jones role and uhhhhhhhh..........I don't know..........John Cena as the new recruit. The 2nd installment of MIB just blew away the box offices like Bad Boys II did -_-

Oh, and I guarantee that if they make a prequel to I Am Legend (rumored) that it will be just as successful as the first film was.

Hate to say it, but some films should just stay as one film, WITH NO SEQUELS OR PREQUELS!!!!