The Matrix 4

Tools    

Keanu Reeves has supposedly signed a contract for "The Matrix Resurrection".
Rumors state the film is going to be released this year. Not to mention a teaser poster, which has been said to be real, has surfaced on the internet.

Rumored Plot:
Neo (Keanu Reeves) has awoken to find that the entire Matrix was a dream. Until Neo one day discovers he was not dreaming, but was looking into the future. Trying to stop the end of the world from actually taking place, Neo tries to create the Matrix himself, until he discovers that he is and was the original creator of the Matrix and he is going back in time to fix the future.

A PHD in Whiskey and Stonerology
Well, as much I feel that this is a terrible, awful, sell-out move...

I'm almost ready to **** a brick. The others were great big-screen experiences. Can't wait.

You ready? You look ready.
This is either bullsh!t or really bad screenplay writing. I wouldn't be surprised either way, though.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

The Adventure Starts Here!
Well, if that's really true, then didn't they just give away pretty much the entire plot with that tag line? Geez.

"...and then we learn that Rosebud is a sled." I mean, c'mon....

Fake poster , fake movie , fake everything.

The plot would in no way be like that either - it would probably follow the storyline of the MMO : where Morpheus and others are trying to resurrect Neo and the agents / french men also want to get Neo.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
WTF?

Yeah, as soon as I saw the poster I knew this was BS, I didn't even have to read the stupid plot.

But I needed a laugh and thank you for tickling me in a way no others have.

Suspect's Reviews

Why..........why...........why?

I don't know if I can sit through another Matrix movie. The only thing that made the 3rd one entertaining for me is I saw it in Dubai while I was on deployment (Navy) and the movie was sub-titled in Arabic. I kept trying to figure out what stood for what :P . The only word I learned was "the" LOL.

I really really that is ********.

Fake poster , fake movie , fake everything.

The plot would in no way be like that either - it would probably follow the storyline of the MMO : where Morpheus and others are trying to resurrect Neo and the agents / french men also want to get Neo.
I do agree. The Matrix 4 may be fake, but a Donnie Darko sequel sounded crazy, well look... It's happening.

This might as well be happening too. Plus speaking of Donnie Darko, this sort of does sound like the "Donnie Darko" plot.

A system of cells interlinked
The Darko Sequel is only a sequel by name. Richard Kelly [Donnie Darko director] has gone on record saying it has really nothing to do with his film, and none of the original crew are involved.