Too much violence in True Blood?
9.52%
2 votes
Yes
90.48%
19 votes
No
21 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Heck no, for what it is it could easily have more. Not gore really, but the rest: pour it on!

A system of cells interlinked
Nope

No...it's HBO...

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
But does it have too much violence? (This being sex, language, gore, drugs, etc.)
Um... last time I checked, sex, drugs and language are not synonymous with violence. A show might well have too much violence without having too much sex. Or vice versa.

You can never have too much violence, specially when your show involves vampires.

It doesn't have too much violence... but I think they kinda over-kill in some of the blood scenes... I find it a little hard to swallow that the older Vamps would waste that much and make that big of a mess...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I've never watched an episode of this programme, but obviously there isn't too much because such a thing is impossible for an adult programme. And since when did "sex, language, gore, drugs, etc" equate to violence? Idiot!

Happy New Year from Philly!
True Blood has too much budget if anything. Should've ended after the logical closing point of season 2, now they're just milking it
Amen

That's why I dropped it after the second season.

True Blood has too much budget if anything. Should've ended after the logical closing point of season 2, now they're just milking it
Don't you mean they are bleeding it?

that's what she said...
Dang I LOVE true blood. I don't think there is too much violance all together. I do wish tho that the sex scenes weren't so long and often because depending on the company when watching the show can make it really akward. Watching alone is fine tho, and I think glood and guts wise they show a goood amount. It's enough but not too much where it's over the top.

XD

That's like asking if 90% of TV has to much sex or violence.... Oiiiyyyy... *facepaw*

Violence is all around us. It's really best when it's confined to the movies.
So no, there is no such thing as " too much violence " as long as it's only in the movies.