Which do you like better?
40.00%
16 votes
Futurama
60.00%
24 votes
The Simpsons
40 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Pfft. That's crazy talk. You can't compare a short-lived series to one of the longest running series in history based on average episode quality; ANY show on for a long period of time is going to have its lulls. Futurama, if it continues, will have its downs as well as its ups.
I posted this, like, four years ago, but it's worth quoting because this is exactly what happened. Comedy Central brought Futurama back, and it's about a third as good as it used to be.

Movie Forums Insomniac
Doh!! The Simpsons of course.

Semper Fooey
Futurama had funnier concept, but Simpsons had stronger characters. They were both better than Family Guy and that horrible American Dad, which is just Family Guy switched around. And King of the Hill was a bore. Why was that even a cartoon? It was straight sitcom.

I don't think I've ever really... either watched or fully paid attention to one show of Futurama. But I love The Simpsons, whenever I catch it. I also really love Family Guy. Don't watch TV shows a lot or even religiously anymore. I thought the new Napoleon Dynamite cartoon was actually really good. King of the Hill... I could never get into that show because it was about a bunch of propane selling rednecks.

I used to watch this cartoon - maybe it still airs - called Ugly Americans. I enjoyed that.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
King Of The Hill was a good show. Nothing really hilarious (except for a classic episode where Dale gets rabies), but enjoyable, fairly good natured entertainment.

Semper Fooey
King of the Hill sucked.

Most of the supporting characters were irritating and distasteful. Hank Hill was just barely likable himself. I was sure glad when his father died. And they should have killed off those Asian neighbors also.

I prefer Futurama.

King of the Hill sucked.

Most of the supporting characters were irritating and distasteful. Hank Hill was just barely likable himself. I was sure glad when his father died. And they should have killed off those Asian neighbors also.
Whoah whoah whoah
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!