17 Again

Tools    

Zac Efron and Matthew Perry star in the age-defying comedy "17 Again," in which a magical transformation finds Mike reliving his past in the present day as a 17-year-old in the same high school he attended 20 years ago. But this time around, his own teenage kids are his peers and his wife is the unsuspecting object of his affection. Can this knowledge help him navigate teen angst while at the same time validate the life choices he has made? Zac Efron stars as the 17-year old Mike and Matthew Perry co-stars as Mike's former self - the 36-year-old husband and father of two. The supporting cast includes Leslie Mann ("Knocked Up"), Michelle Trachtenberg ("Ice Princess"), Melora Hardin ("The Office"), Tom Lennon ("Reno 911"), Jim Gaffigan ("That '70s Show") and Hunter Parrish ("Weeds"). "17 Again" is produced by Adam Shankman (director of "Hairspray") and directed by Burr Steers ("Big Love," "Weeds"). The film is scheduled for an August 2008 release.

Trailer:
http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/17-again/trailer

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
The film is scheduled for an August 2008 release.

Wait, hasn't that passed?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I'm not a big fan of rejected version of other films....

*cough* 13 going on 30 *cough*

and whatever movie that ripped off as well.....

Suspect's Reviews

and whatever movie that ripped off as well.....
18 again?