Survivor VIII: Murder Mansion

Tools    

There's really no other way to play these three women except to make them my own... do my own interpretation of them. Wing it.

Well, let's get the party started, darlings. Come on -- so we can all talk. I LOVE to TALK. It's my nature. I'm used to it! I am a hostess -- it's my job. I hosted Survivors 6 and 7. Come on, come on, JOIN. It's time for Suspect's Murder Mystery Party at the mansion. You're all invited. Come, come, come. Don't be shy. Don't be shy.

And then DIE.

Not by my hands, of course! Not by my hands! I'm not the murderer!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Peacock.jpg
Views:	670
Size:	21.8 KB
ID:	27153  

I did a search on best fictional detectives, and bout fell over when I saw Omnizoas character from S6 was listed - "Ryuzaka"

I tried typing how Peter Sellers Inspector Clouseau talked, but just dont have the skills necessary to pull that hilarity off.

Then I thought of True Detectives Rust Cohle played by Matthew McConaughey, the role of his life , but I cannot achieve necessary intellectual darkness to truly put people off with his "dialogue".

Cant pull off Constantine either, but neither could Keanu. Hmmmmmm

That abomination of a movie Keanu Reeves was in was not Hellblazer. (I actually didn't mind that movie but that's besides the point). Don't you dare play that version of Constantine.

That abomination of a movie Keanu Reeves was in was not Hellblazer. (I actually didn't mind that movie but that's besides the point). Don't you dare play that version of Constantine.
Oh hell no! Dont worry I respect Alan Moore and all the writers from Hellblazer more than that That is the one title I wish I kept the entire run of, one of the best comic series ever put out. Never saw that movie because they obviously didnt even try to be authentic. Keanu Reeves...pathetic.

Weird analogy, Ric Flair never did drop kicks. He could, but they didnt look good, hence why he never did them. If I join Id want to play someone Id be great at, and people would enjoy.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
G.7th has decided to crack the case and has entered the house.

Suspect's Reviews

FBI Special Investigator Cosmic Graham

A murder and dinner sounds so familiar; it almost feels as if I've been here before.

I'd like to take a look around the house by myself first, if that isn't a problem. It helps me to...get in the right state of mind, so to speak. Before we start I'd like to warn my fellow detectives that the last time I went to such a dark place, I brought something back with me. But I can assure you that I am not the intelligent psychopath we are likely looking for. The killer is still here, somewhere, and it's up to us to stop them.

FBI Special Investigator Cosmic Graham

I seriously considered Will Graham, all 3 actors that played him were brilliant. In all honesty, Hugh Dancy did the best job, and by alot

Yeah, I liked William Peterson and Edward Norton's versions as well, but I just loved everything about Hugh Dancy in the role. Not many people voted for Hannibal in the TV tournaments, so we might be in the minority there, but I don't care haha.

You all have not much future here. It will happen this way. You may be walking, you may be sleeping, you may be cowering in a corner hiding from your fears. Maybe the first thunderstorm of the season is raining hell down on Earth outside the Murder Mansion. A killer will slowly walk up to you in the dark and someone you know , maybe even trust, will come up to you with a smile. This person will leave a door open for you - and then shoot you in the back when you try to leave.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	g71.fw.jpg
Views:	857
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	27156  

It's from Smokey and the Bandit. I think. I haven't seen that movie in awhile.
Edit: TONGO has since deleted his post. I'm pretty sure I was right though.

No offense to fans of the show, but Ive never seen an episode of Doctor Who in my life. Watched 5 minutes of an old episode once where Who was being chased by robots, but were obviously trash cans with eyes and arms put on them or something

...Its wrong that people know who that is and not Buford T Justice, its just wrong.....

No offense to fans of the show, but Ive never seen an episode of Doctor Who in my life. Watched 5 minutes of an old episode once where Who was being chased by robots, but were obviously trash cans with eyes and arms put on them or something
How dare you! Daleks are not trash cans. They are serious killing machines. Yes, I know they have an eggwhisk and a plunger! But they are serious weapons. Honest!

I love how you guys say it will be in some time but in fact you can't resist so you host it sooner TUS said Octuber and I think SC also made it pretty sooner that what he posted before.

Tongo it's Ryuzaki, Death Note is like the mother of animes so it's ok that L is a famous (I don't know/fiction/fictional/fictionary) detective.

ANYWAY, I have tests next week so I hope that the challenges aren't some kind of race that you need to be present in the forum everytime, and more like something to think and take your time. I may join eventually, I got the character I think, still 3 survivors and I'm not picking my favorite character, it's just that I think I should play him at the right survivor

I love how you guys say it will be in some time but in fact you can't resist so you host it sooner TUS said Octuber and I think SC also made it pretty sooner that what he posted before.

Tongo it's Ryuzaki, Death Note is like the mother of animes so it's ok that L is a famous (I don't know/fiction/fictional/fictionary) detective.

ANYWAY, I have tests next week so I hope that the challenges aren't some kind of race that you need to be present in the forum everytime, and more like something to think and take your time. I may join eventually, I got the character I think, still 3 survivors and I'm not picking my favorite character, it's just that I think I should play him at the right survivor
Your Cheshire Tat from Speed Survivor really was pure money, just a thought.

How dare you! Daleks are not trash cans. They are serious killing machines. Yes, I know they have an eggwhisk and a plunger! But they are serious weapons. Honest!
An immortal being that has a time-space powerful machine and can change his "appearence" so that casting anoter doctor is not weird at all is like the Most Convenient TV Show ever

Your Cheshire Tat from Speed Survivor really was pure money, just a thought.
Maybe it was original the concept, but I want a character that I can role play as good as you guys. I have a favorite character from my favorite series that I wanted to use since EviTat. But the topic is never favorable. He is something I really think I can focus and roleplay by perfection (Like your Dr Tongo)