Survivor VIII: Murder Mansion

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

Ladies and gentlemen, you are invited to join me, your host, TheUsualSuspect to an evening of delightful conversation, games and mayhem. This is Survivor VIII: Murder Mansion.

You can play as yourself, or a character from television, film, etc. No limits. Open casting session as they say. But know this, once you enter the mansion, there is no leaving. No quitting the game, no joining after we've started. Those that are seated at the dinner table are those who are playing.

Suffice to say....there's been a murder.

Throughout the game you will be given the chance to compete for safety from the murderer. Those who survive will be able to continue with the case, those that don't.... You'll be another number on the killers wall.

In addition to the safety, there will be REWARD challenges. These reward challenge will be a little different. You will be rewarded information. Information that will help you IMMENSELY in the final FOUR round. For whoever guesses the VICTIM, KILLER, LOCATION & WEAPON, will automatically earn themselves a spot in the FINAL 3.

BUT, BEWARE. Those who have been eliminated are still able to participate in the REWARD challenges. For if they are able to correctly gain the information needed, they will EARN THEMSELVES a spot back in the game. Is this fair? Of course not. This is Survivor.

More than one person can earn this information, this information can be traded for votes, for immunity, for whatever. Do with it as you wish. It may be wise to keep it secret. For a total of 3 people can earn the answers to the rewards each round. Although, the less people there are...the less information is given. Soon it will only be 2 pieces of information given, finally only 1.

This game will have a variety of challenges, never repeating itself. Everyone is in it to win it...alone. No teams...but you may be forced to work with someone from time to time.

The doors are open. Enter if you dare.

Guests

Miss / Mrs. Sexy
G.7th
Cosmic Graham
Doctor Dalek
Mr. Nope
Anthony Blanche
Ned Mulder
The Big Slobinski
Sean Scott
Topsy Gellar
Rorschach

Guests Killed
Sexy Celebrity
The Slobinski

Rorschach
Ned Mulder
Anthony Blanche
Mr. Nope

Doctor Dalek

Suspect's Reviews

Strong dude! Great idea. I was wrestling with a Deadwood Murder Mystery theme, but you beat me to it

Ooooh. If I could type a cockney english dialect Id be John Constantine in a second lol! but i cant

Damn it, I quit Survivor for good and here comes TUS with a great concept. Maybe just one more...No! Why did I click this thread? I need to get out of here.

Damn it, I quit Survivor for good and here comes TUS with a great concept. Maybe just one more...No! Why did I click this thread? I need to get out of here.
Dude! I gave him an emphatic no, and I feel like Im dieting on thanksgiving right now.

oy, gotta sleep on it.

Hello, I'm......

Miss Sexy / Mrs. Sexy

.... whichever you prefer, gentlemen.

A mashup of Miss Scarlet, Mrs. Peacock and Mrs. White from Clue.

Because I'm greedy and I can't be just one of them. I have to be them all. I can't decide on one.

If you don't like it, you'll have to kill me.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Scarlet.JPG
Views:	1749
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	27149   Click image for larger version

Name:	Peacock.jpg
Views:	1745
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	27150   Click image for larger version

Name:	White.jpg
Views:	1941
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	27151  

Miss White is the best in Clue other than Tim Curry, go her.

I am them all. I can be greedy and be them all. This is Survivor.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	White2.jpg
Views:	3292
Size:	21.4 KB
ID:	27152  

If anyone else wanted to be one of the gals from Clue, you could still be Ivette the Maid, the Cook, or the Singing Telegram Lady:

Thank God my television still has Clue available to watch on demand. I'm off to watch the movie again so I can rehearse.

No idea what my schedule will be when this starts, but what the Hell. I will do my best to be here as much as possible. Great theme and one reason I decided to try it out.

I think the French assassin G. Joubert would be perfect for this one:

but for the game you can all call me G.7th for short.

There's not much to my characters. Miss Scarlet gives off a sexy, angry, bitchy vibe, Mrs. Peacock screams and hollers nonstop and Mrs. White acts like she's gonna kill them all.