The 11th Hall of Fame

Tools    

I'm thinking about it. My schedule has been so crazy recently that I haven't had enough time for a HoF, so I'm trying to figure out if I'll be able to put the time into this to finish it. The problem isn't just finding the time to watch the movies, but also finding the time to write about them. (I watched all but one movie in the recent Film Noir HoF, but I haven't had the time to write about most of them. )
I've already said to others i'll be a bit more generous with the time. I'll stick to the one a week standard but as long as it is established members like you, i'm fine giving a bit more time if needed because i know life can get in the way in an instant. If someone signs up tomorrow and joins i won't slow things down for them, but as long as any member i know who joins tells me that they can't finish as soon as they know they won't be able too, i'd rather they join and see what happens. Of course if anyone objects to this then say so please because i don't want to alienate anyone.

So yeah hope you join

I've got it narrowed down to four possibilities, but can't decide between them.
Just think this is BJM, Hedwig, Queer As Folk, except i have to watch it.

*Miss Vicky adds 40 more films to her possibillities*

Just think this is BJM, Hedwig, Queer As Folk, except i have to watch it.

*Miss Vicky adds 40 more films to her possibillities*
I like how you think those others were actually optional.

I'm pretty sure people are going to hate one of the ones I want to nominate. Another one I think too many people have already seen. And the other two I'm not sure how people are going to react. This is hard.

And the other two I'm not sure how people are going to react.
One of these is the best choice IMO.

people are going to hate one of the ones I want to nominate.
This next, if you love it go for it. Got to admit i got annoyed with some of the comments about my nom in the 10th even though it didn't finish last. Thankfully Cricket really liked it and made me feel normal from his placing of it
.Another one I think too many people have already seen
Go for it if you want to. This is supposed to be a HOF and people purposefully avoid films they think are too obvious when they really shouldn't, i'm fine with what it has become but it is pretty funny that people won't nominate a film they think is amazing because they think everyone has seen it.

Well I did a search and it turns out one of the "not sure how people are going to react" films you've already seen and don't like.

That last one wasn't directed at you sorry haha. I just think we'd never see something like The Godfather nominated because it is such a well known and popular film which i think is absurd for something like a Hall of Fame. I could feel the groans when i nominated Once Upon A Time In The West in the Westerns HOF because it was the most obvious one. Well it is my favourite Western so i thought it deserved a place in the HOF more than any other. haha

Okay. I picked one.
Yeah, MV makes four, five including me but i haven't picked anything yet. Six including Cricket who i was stalking earlier when he was looking at this thread, gonna take it to heart if you don't join this. Eight if we include two unnamed others who said they'd join.

I was thinking and i'd rather no one write anything about their noms when they send them to me. I think this was an optional idea from the 1st HOF, which is good in theory but some would rather not or would rather re watch it and do a proper review or whatever. I won't be including any write ups because it kind of highlights the ones that didn't write anything.

Sorry to the few that already sent me stuff, i'll include that in the reveal if you want.

Miss Vicky didn't write anything guys, it was her that lobbied me to make the change.

It wasn't, i just thought of that myself and i'm already regretting it haha.

I was thinking and i'd rather no one write anything about their noms when they send them to me. I think this was an optional idea from the 1st HOF, which is good in theory but some would rather not or would rather re watch it and do a proper review or whatever. I won't be including any write ups because it kind of highlights the ones that didn't write anything.

Sorry to the few that already sent me stuff, i'll include that in the reveal if you want.
No worries, my write-up sucked anyway.