Survivor VI: Election Year - Official Thread

Tools    

George W. Sexy is the best.

I want to be George H.W. Sexy. His dad. I don't care that it doesn't have anything to do with my name, or that it will be confusing. If you must, you can call me George J.J. Bush.
MonnoM as MonnoM

Topsy as President Topsy Spears

TONGO as President TONGO Underwood

Sexy Celebrity as President George W Sexy.

Seanc as Sgt. Sean Mackie

Rhys as Rhys Trump.

donniedarko as President Donnie Nixon

rauldc14 as President Raul J. Whitmore

and now.....

Justin Jiraffe as George JJ Bush Sr

Well Im 99% sure Tat and Hit Girl would play if theyll ever show up again to the site. Best to announce the start to these things on a Monday or Tuesday.

MonnoM as MonnoM

Topsy as President Topsy Spears

TONGO as President TONGO Underwood

Sexy Celebrity as President George W Sexy.

Seanc as Sgt. Sean Mackie

Rhys as Rhys Trump.

donniedarko as President Donnie Nixon

rauldc14 as President Raul J. Whitmore

All righty then.....

Justin Jiraffe as JJeb Bush

Don't tell me what to do. I AM THE KING.
You going to get mommy to get me under control. Cersei and I have been banging out the details of your reign in the back of the castle.

Let the night air cool you off
You going to get mommy to get me under control. Cersei and I have been banging out the details of your reign in the back of the castle.
Bro, unless you are my uncle, you can't bang my mom.

Ok. I am King Jiroffrey. I don't have to be elected.
Yes me and the boy King have that in common, neither of us were elected. He seems such a soft choice though as this isnt a game for children. Maybe someone will play his mother. Queen Cersei would fit in here like a foot in a slipper'.

When does this whole shebang begin?
No idea. I know itd be ideal to get at least 13 players, I think were at around 10 now. Pretty sure Hit Girl and Tat would want in this. I havent PM blasted everyone like the other times, I did send HG a PM though.

I can't believe we're doing another one already. I mean, I had been wanting another one, but now that it's here.... yikes.