Blade Runner

→ in
Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
He said it bored him, so I guess he'd rather recommend it as an insomnia cure.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

It's one of my favorite movies, inspired by one of my favorite authors. Blade Runner didn't impress me all that much when I saw it way-back-when, but it's gotten better over the years. Each year we seem to get close to actually living in that world.

Very respectful trailer, best I've seen!
Wholly off-world that was good! Now I want Riddley to edit yet another version of Blade Runner...this time I want a black & chrome Blade Runner, cut even slower...and edited to fit into the 1940s Film Noir & Hays Code era standards. With a new 1940s style music score to boot. That would be so cool.

can someone please explain to me the meanings of the unicorn statue we see in the movie...?

This might just do nobody any good.
Statue? You mean origami?

WARNING: spoilers below
if so, in the director’s cut, Deckard has a dream about a unicorn. Later, at the end, Gaff leaves the paper unicorn for him to see, implying that he knows Deckard’s dreams because they’re implants (likely Gaff’s own) and Deckard is a replicant.

It'll take a minute or two, but...

It resembles the fact that Deckard's memories are known to other people, which means Deckard might be a Replicant.
IMO...It shows that the bladerunner Gaff was in the room and knew Deckard was going on the run with a replicant. It's a nod that Gaff could have killed Rachel, but he let her live, because who knows how much time they will have together anyway?

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
It means the movie is based in the same universe as Ridley Scott's Legend?

It all started because Jack tilted the entire universe, thinking with his Johnson. Had he not led Lili to the unicorns, then Deckard (and really, this entire alternate reality) never would have existed.

Gaff knew this and broke the fourth wall suggesting to the audience that Tom Cruise should die. With the aid of Doc Brown's invention that is actually real and guarded under Space Mountain, Walt Disney World's Epcot Center, Florida, he is telling us to return and "Save the unicorn, save the world."

What’s the word on the Alien/Blade Runner/Predator/Prometheus cinematic universe?

What’s the word on the Alien/Blade Runner/Predator/Prometheus cinematic universe?

Is there really such a thing!!!??? Cuz that would really make my day!

Scratch that! Totally misread that as there BEING a word for that universe.

Alien, Aliens, Alien 3, Prometheus, Coventant
Predator, Predator 2, Predators

Alien Resurrection, AvP, AvP 2 and The Predator just sort of exist.

Technically.

Technically.

I'm an idiot. Totally misread that as there BEING a word for that universe.

*cries and runs away*

I am so looking forward to the Blade Runner Weekend next year.
Gonna make it a Discord Voice Chat for sure.