Survivor VIII: Murder Mansion

Tools    

Now thats simply not true because I was getting PMs from you and Sexy the night before constantly. You two were working me like good cop/bad cop.

Actually Ill let yall have the last word as I think this is as good as its gonna get regarding confessions.
SC was talking to us and we told him our plan to vote out Dan, that's why he would've been PMing you.

A host should be impartial and if someone quits a game they should not be allowed on jury.

Just saying how I think a game should go not judging others choices.

Hey like I said I'm not judging anyone, I'm not in your shoes or his. I just think a game should have preestablished rules and they should be stuck to.
It's hard to predict everything that may happen but at this point most of the links should be worked out.
I think anyone that takes on the task of hosting should be commended, it was difficult doing a speed game so I can imagine how a regular game could be tough.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Tongo, you are clinically insane. The fact that you're still posting on here proves you like to cause drama. How many times do I have to tell you to let it go.

Also, if you want to play semantics. There are no set rules in Survivor. So how does one cheat when there are no rules to break? The one person who 100% needs to not "cheat" and be honest is the host.

You obviously have a vendetta against me and everyone else you emotionally throw on ignore. Do yourself s favour. Step away from everything survivor related.

It's sad that there is more activity in this thread when I ended it than there ever was when the game was on.

I'm with cosmic on this and saying I'm out indefinitely.

Tongo, you are clinically insane. The fact that you're still posting on here proves you like to cause drama. How many times do I have to tell you to let it go.
No, I am not. You are the one going about making alternate accounts. You feel the need to win a game where theres no prize to make alternate accounts you nurtured for years? Thats not sane son.
Also, if you want to play semantics. There are no set rules in Survivor. So how does one cheat when there are no rules to break? The one person who 100% needs to not "cheat" and be honest is the host.
You are a L-I-A-R. Again you attempt lean on the fact that most the people we play with dont watch the show, and you say blanket statements in a factual manner to prey on that ignorance, to lessen the actions of your cheating. You were even using your Redfoot account to start going-off on people in one of the movie tabs thread, oh sane one. I know you have been more of a disruption than a contributor to the games TUS, and Im pretty damn sure Redfoot & Wolfsbane werent/arent your only alts.
You obviously have a vendetta against me and everyone else you emotionally throw on ignore. Do yourself s favour. Step away from everything survivor related.

It's sad that there is more activity in this thread when I ended it than there ever was when the game was on.

I'm with cosmic on this and saying I'm out indefinitely.
No TUS, I really am grounded into reality, no matter how you wish to smear me. Im calling you out on your actions, youre "saying stuff" about me, in a factual manner.

Now Ill put you on Ignore User.

Certain people have certainly ruined the integrity of this game, if there ever was any
May I remind you guys that I lost the original 2003 Survivor because they wanted to give the win to a woman so she'd feel better? This game has always been a crock.

The real tragedy is everybody takes it so SERIOUSLY. Especially TONGO.

Suspect playing the game with alt accounts is actually taking the game not seriously at all. He's saying -- this is stupid, but it's a forum game, I'm gonna do what I have to do. Which is something I fully understand.

I decided to put TONGO on my Ignore List.

Since he's addicted to putting me and other people on Ignore.

I'm gonna do it right back to him. And I'm never taking him off.

You all should do it, too. Put TONGO on Ignore.