Drawception!

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I'm following you Ash, since we participated in two of the same games. Bears love honey and phonebooth.

Also, might be difficult to play a private game since you need at least 12 people to participate.

Two drawings I did that don't actually suck....using a track pad and your finger stinks!!!

"GlaDos is happy"

"Luxana Crownguard"

Suspect's Reviews

I did not draw this one, but:

"Doc Brown attempts to seduce Marty."

- Back to the Future II on Drawception

For some reason, I cannot find some drawings I've done for this thing... annoying. Look at my latest:

"Run DMC raps to Kermit the Frog and God."

Terrible little program - you can see where I've erased.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	index.png
Views:	1166
Size:	11.1 KB
ID:	8884  

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke

'it's raining evil cats, not a dog in sight'

'Vader uses the force to open a can of coke'

'giant sugar cubes start a revolution by killing'

How are you guys able to draw so good? Do you have computer pens or something?

eh? i'm using my regular old lap top. and it's not that good. the kid after me captioned the picture 'deformed kid cries while listening to music'. lol :\

I wonder if they're reviewed before they're put up. I just drew two flamboyant rainbows fighting over a raindrop, and one of them called the more aggressive rainbow a bitch, but I spelled it 'bitc--'. I'm not seeing it up yet.

"Black woman smokes a joint under palm tree."

I drew this one with Honeykid in mind.

I wonder if they're reviewed before they're put up. I just drew two flamboyant rainbows fighting over a raindrop, and one of them called the more aggressive rainbow a bitch, but I spelled it 'bitc--'. I'm not seeing it up yet.
well it doesn't go up until 12 people have drawn/participated.

and i don't think so. i've seen lots of people using language

well it doesn't go up until 12 people have drawn/participated.

and i don't think so. i've seen lots of people using language
Yeah, I just now started to realize all of this stuff. I just finished drawing The Hulk crying in bed over a thunderstorm.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
2/12 people have done the game so far, it lets the originator know...

"Not easy being cheesy"

"Batman & Hulk battle in Mordor"

"Crowd pans duck concert"

"Bomberman goes bowling"

there's a frog in my snake oil
Yay lift off

'pirate ship gets sucked into the bermuda triangle'
See! It's pirates all the way down!

"Run DMC raps to Kermit the Frog and God."
This game was made for you sah

PS yeah I'm totally cheating and using a cheapo tablet pen.

@TUS yeah touchpad is nightmare to use. You can get some weird 'juddery' effects out of it tho.

2/12 people have done the game so far, it lets the originator know...
Yeah come on, focus people. Mofo game!

Mofo movie-themed game is...

>>>here<<<

Come play

*EDIT*

Woo, a game I was in hit the front page. Nothing to do with my shoddy entry - more the marvellous speed with which it went off topic ...

Nihilism

And SC, judging from this game, there is no censor. (It is entirely my fault someone drew a penis incidentally :S)

Elton John tries out for a role in Hamlet

though fyi, if you DO draw a penis or something like that, you'll probably get thumbs downs for it. i guess there must be penis haters using the site or something

there's a frog in my snake oil
Gracious!

It's because it's a brown penis. The internet is fine with penises - fearful of the brown

I can't find anyone's stuff via google-searching, for following and the like. Maybe we should stick links to our user pages here, and I can add em to the first post? Mine's TomF